BY GOLDFISH #10 in Crackers

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast Extract, Paprika,
Spices, Celery, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are the...1 Answers
Chrisy P.
Rancho Cucamonga
Perfect for toddler's and teenagers a like. I know bevause I have both. I lobe them myself. I lobe the cheddar, but eventually will true more flavors.
Jenny M.
Gastonia , NC
My toddler loves these the most! I love that they're whole wheat and delicious all in one. I like feeding my daughter how I eat, on the healthier side.
Megan A.
Orlando, FL
Immediately when i hear whole grain i think healthy which means a very bland taste. These goldfish tasted as good as the original. They were very good!
Michelle K.
South Bend, IN
We should buy stock in Goldfish because my kids eat them like crazy! They eat them alone or in soup. They make a great snack to send to school also.
Kristen S.
Parksley, VA
Goldfish are a favorite for my kids!! Price is comparable and often on sale. They not only love the original, they also love the cookie and pretzels
Emily W.
WALKER, LA
Healthy and portable! These are perfect for car rides. I keep them in my kids bags. It's a great snack that they can eat without being loud or messy.
Rhonda A.
My kids just love this snack!! It’s tastes great!! It’s made of whole grain and very healthy!! Price is reasonable, and you can’t stop eating them!!
All my kids love these crackers i always have a big box in my pantry it is a super easy healthy snack for my kids. I typically purchase from Walmart
Alison O.
Ogden, UT
I like these crackers a lot and so do my kids. I love that they are whole grain so I can feel a little better when my kids only want to eat Goldfish!
Natalie G.
My favorite goldfish have to be the whole grain ones because they taste exactly like the regular goldfish, but they have more dietary fiber in them.
Neana E.
Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then the normal kind?