BY GOLDFISH #10 in Crackers

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast Extract, Paprika,
Spices, Celery, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are the...1 Answers
Lauren S.
Madison, WI
Goldfish are so yummy! Great for snacks or lunches and having them be while-grain is an extra amazing added bonus! I could eat these all day, everyday.
Jenny M.
Gastonia , NC
My toddler loves these the most! I love that they're whole wheat and delicious all in one. I like feeding my daughter how I eat, on the healthier side.
Tammy M.
LINDENWOLD, NJ
This is one of my children favorite snack I can't keep enough of them in the house they eat them when they are playing on the Xbox one as a quick snack
Ashley M.
I love gold fish crackers, I have been eating them since I was a kid! I Can't wait to introduce them to our kids one day, they make for a great snack!
miranda s.
Waddell
Love the taste. Also love when they get stuck up in between your teeth and gums, and you have to dig it out with your finger and then eat it. The best.
Jeffrey M.
These are fantastic on a salad. I often use them in place of croutons. They add a nice twist to a salad and they are fun to see swimming in your salad
Shelly W.
Union
These are my daughters favorite crackers. They are full of cheddar cheese taste and crunchy. Small size for little children's mouth and fun fish shape.
Allison S.
It's hard to choose a favorite goldfish variation, goldfish are a classic snack, tasty for adults and for kids. The cheese flavor is really satisfying.
Chrisy P.
Rancho Cucamonga
Perfect for toddler's and teenagers a like. I know bevause I have both. I lobe them myself. I lobe the cheddar, but eventually will true more flavors.
Megan A.
Orlando, FL
Immediately when i hear whole grain i think healthy which means a very bland taste. These goldfish tasted as good as the original. They were very good!
Neana E.
Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then the normal kind?

Walmart