BY GOLDFISH #7 in Crackers

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast Extract, Paprika,
Spices, Celery, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are the...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Nay D.
Florida
Goldfish are awesome honestly as a kid you love them and even as an adult you still love them because their so good and the great taste never changes throughout the years.
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
Another snack that I have to have in the house because the kids but that's okay because Mommy and Daddy like them too we always like these goldfish they're really good they're small and easy to package and zip lock baggies or on-the-go if not then I also like the small bags that goldfish does make for the kids lunch
Samantha T.
Villas, NJ
With three kiddos we’ve eaten more then our fair share of goldfish over the years. These giant cartons are great for all the things. Class parties, sports team snacks, and just our everyday need. The price at Sam’s club and Walmart is always right. Plus anything whole wheat makes me feel a bit better about it.
Summer Q.
Princeton
The cheddar bakes fold fish are the ones I really prefer. I've always snacked on these and still will when I am 90! They are just a great, convenient and delicious snack!
Tanya W.
Pine Knot, KY
I’ve always loved goldfish. They’re so good and cheesy and they’re at a great price too. I wouldn’t say they’re healthy, but they’re good when you eat a few at a time.
Christine F.
Spokane
I like this product because you get a lot, so it feels like you’re eating more. I buy them on occasion but burn out quickly from them. They have an artificial cheese flavor that tends to leave a weird after taste. I like them enough to eat them on occasion but the flavor could definitely improve.
Franciele M.
Burbank, CA
Someone please explain to me why goldfish are soo addicting. No jk I can eat one of those in a blink of a eye. I love the fact that now they have whole grain makes me feel less guilty for eating the whole bag
Erin W.
Little Rock, AR
These are mine and my child’s favorite snack! There is nothing that satisfies the salty craving quite like these cute little crackers! I like knowing that my child is eating a delicious WHOLE GRAIN snack too!
Lisa B.
Nashville
What more could you ask for in a snack than for it to be tasty and good for you? We love these little goldfish and when they go on sale, I load up on them. Great for adding to soups or just eating on their own.
Justyn A.
Spring, TX
I’m a mom of three small children, so goldfish are a staple item in my snack repertoire. I LOVE that they don’t use artificial food coloring and I love that they’re baked and cheesy. My kids love goldfish and I alway have them on hand. If you haven’t tried goldfish, are you even living?
Neana E.
Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then the normal kind?