BY GOLDFISH #10 in Crackers

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast Extract, Paprika,
Spices, Celery, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are the...1 Answers
Linda B.
They might have a shape to appeal to toddlers, but these are great crackers for everyone. Love the pizza fkavor, and my kids will eat a whole bag at once!
Kelly Ann C.
Towson, MD
Definitely taste healthier, but they satisfy cravings and i feel good about including them in lunches for the kids. Always love the snack that smiles back.
Ashlyn A.
Springfield, OR
My daughter absolutely loves these. They are the perfect snack for little ones and being on the go. I would give them five stars if they were not so salty.
Leah G.
Saunderstown, RI
In my opinion the whole grain goldfish taste better than the normal ones! (And that's coming from a very picky eater!) They are affordable and very yummy.
Ashley Y.
Mount Ulla, NC
I'm a child at heart. Also a fat person in the flesh. If you handed me the big carton of these, I'd eat them in 5 minutes flat. They're a good snack food.
Jessica  E.
Having them whole grain is great for the kids but not so tasty for the parents. If you have a tendency to eat your kids snacks then this is the way to go.
Niki P.
Madison
I love goldfish so much. They’re such a great snack. Not messy at all and it’s nice because you can throw em in a container and get going to work/school
Elizabeth S.
16349 Fanning Ct. Lakeville , MN 55044
The kids love these! Nutritious and so delicious, their favorite after school snack! Easy to take on car rides too, not as messy as some Other crackers!
Christine M.
Phoenix, AZ
We always have Goldfish in the House. The kids love to snack on these little fish and we like it too. They offer plenty of flavors for everyone to pick.
aug g.
Hummelstown, PA
Who doesn’t love goldfish? Classic snack as a child that is just as delicious as an adult. The whole wheat makes me think I am eating something healthy.
Neana E.
Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then the normal kind?

Walmart