BY GOLDFISH #10 in Crackers

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast Extract, Paprika,
Spices, Celery, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are the...1 Answers
Ashlyn A.
Springfield, OR
My daughter absolutely loves these. They are the perfect snack for little ones and being on the go. I would give them five stars if they were not so salty.
Dee S.
These are delicious and I love the whole grains being used. A great snack food, although it seems pricey for crackers. Does last for quite a while though.
Veronika P.
Lynnwood, WA
I used to eat them like everyday but I sorted gaining weight, they have a little too much carbs but they taste so good that it's hard to stop eating them.
caitlin m.
Who doesn’t love goldfish? We buy them during every grocery shop and probably always will. Generic brands just don’t compare, you just can’t beat goldfish.
Ashley V.
Orlando, FL
Someone brought these into my theatres greenroom the other day and we all thought they would have less flavor than the original but they were even better!!
Linda B.
They might have a shape to appeal to toddlers, but these are great crackers for everyone. Love the pizza fkavor, and my kids will eat a whole bag at once!
Megan M.
Ransomville , NY
I am counting calories and these are awesome for when I want a yummy snack without eating up too many calories. 55 or so is only 140 cals and tatse great!
Angela F.
A staple in my house. They make great snacks for school. I find myself eating wAy more than I intend to if I dont out them in a separate bowl to eAt from.
Ashley Y.
Mount Ulla, NC
I'm a child at heart. Also a fat person in the flesh. If you handed me the big carton of these, I'd eat them in 5 minutes flat. They're a good snack food.
Michiella S.
San Diego, CA
Awesome how it is whole grain. Though I do wish Goldfish had organic options. The whole grain is not as flavorful as the original but it’s a great option.
Neana E.
Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then the normal kind?

Walmart