BY GOLDFISH #10 in Crackers

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast Extract, Paprika,
Spices, Celery, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are the...1 Answers
Norma M.
Killeen
Love the taste of goldfish! Great snacks for on the go and for children as well! They are not hard or not to soft just the right thing! Totally recommend!
Kara M.
Cape Coral, FL
I buy these to keep at home and to give to my son’s class. They’re the perfect snack for when you’re wanting something with just a little bit of a salty taste.
Lisa O.
Butler, NJ
They are good. I like to snack on goldfish when I get home from work. The flavor blasted cheddar are my favorite but the whole grain is a good healthier option
Samantha C.
Crystal Lake, IL
Buying the whole grain alternative makes me feel a little better about what i am putting into my body. I go through a big box from Sam's club every few weeks.
Beth S.
I love to have this on hand for when my god daughter is over. A great snack loved everyone including adults. Add this to the simplest of meals for a big smile.
Fey S.
Lyman, SC
These have always been one of my favorite crackers, since they’re whole grain they are great and the taste is no different from the original goldfish crackers
Jensen C.
My daughter could eat the whole bag of these in one sitting. We are constantly buying them, they are a great snack for her and are not messy which is awesome!
emhyde H.
O Fallon, IL
We go through a whole giant size carton of these in a week in my house. The kids love to pour them in a baggy and carry them to school and between activities.
Amy B.
North Liberty, IA
Ever since I tried the whole grain goldfish, the normal ones are disgusting to me. The whole grain ones are just so delicious! I always keep them in my house.
Tanya S.
Neenah, WI
The ultimate kid-friendly snack! I like the whole wheat addition and the flavor is still great. Great for at home or on the go. I’ve even added to tomato soup!
Neana E.
Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then the normal kind?

Walmart