BY GOLDFISH #10 in Crackers

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast Extract, Paprika,
Spices, Celery, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are the...1 Answers
Alyssa J.
Scottdale, PA
I used to take these every night to bed with me. I would wake up at some point in the night and just eat a snack bag of them
caiti d.
Atlanta Ga
goldfish are my favorite snack ever. they are so salty and they just hit the spot every time along with cheez it’z!
shae L.
Gulfport, MS
Good for little kids for a snack. Not only good for you, but kids can hold it in their little hands. Great product
Jennifer W.
Goldfish, the pinnacle of chikdhood snacking! They are cheesy, they are yummy, they are salty, they are adorable!
Nicole H.
Mattydale , NY
I love these they are low in calories and they taste great. I love the box they come in so easy to travel with.
Heather B.
Blountville, TN
We love these! My nieces eat them all the time for a snack! They’re so good and a great snack on the go.z
Jaqueline C.
Georgetown, TX
Me encanta este producto, excelente y es por eso que le doy 5 estrellas por la calidad del producto!!
Elysia S.
Casa Grande
Great snack! Love that they are baked and love all the different varieties that there are now.
Stephanie C.
ky
Ohhh my kids LOVE these! I have to say, I do as well! We’ve bought these for years! They are such a quick and easy snack for on the go. I highly recommend them!
Mary P.
Pinehurst, NC
A great, easy snack the whole family loves!  Can’t beat the taste and price! We eat pretty healthy so this is one of our splurge snacks and I love the convience.
Neana E.
Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then the normal kind?

Walmart