BY GOLDFISH #9 in Crackers

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast Extract, Paprika,
Spices, Celery, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are the...1 Answers
Danielle C.
Warwick, RI
I love these goldfish! I buy tem for my boys all the time and they never know the difference. My oldest can fish a bag in a day. I myself love these goldfish they taste great.
Paige S.
They are not as tasty as the other bags but I like the fact that they are whole grain.There is not much of a taste difference from the regular ones but they are healthy! I bought these from Harris teeter and they are pretty good.
Mike B.
Burlington, VT
These are my go to snack. They taste even better than the normal ones and the whole grains add make it a bit healthier. I always have a box of these on hand at my house.
Patrina C.
Florissant , MO
I love goldfish so much they are such a good flavor and they are a good healthy snack for children and you can eat them anytime of the day and you can also eat them with soup and sandwich and you can take them on the go with you I love how the salt taste on these they have just the right amount of ingredients every time
Alison p.
Aubrey, TX
These are really good for snacks for kids and parents when on the go or in between meals. I love the taste of the whole grain goldfish and so do my kids. This is one of their favorite treats.
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
These are a great snack option for toddlers, children, and even adults! These are especially great for on the go snacking. I love that they are whole grain, and yet, you can't tell the difference in taste from the original.
Ashlee G.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
My two year old LOVES Goldfish, and we always have some in the pantry. They make great on-the-go snacks if you put them in little snack containers or sansandwich bags.
Sally D.
I love these because I feel like I'm being healthy since they are whole grain, but they taste the same as the originals. Easy snack to throw in bags for packed lunches when running late.
Mary Catherine K.
Washington
Wonderful, and because they're whole-grain, I always feel as though I can eat way more and still be healthy, right? Isn't that how it works? Anyways, they're delicious, and I highly recommend them.
Katlyn H.
Saginaw, MI
Really great taste! The whole grain goldfish is a great little snack for my 16 month old that I don't feel guilty giving her. They taste great and are whole grain!
Neana E.
Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then the normal kind?