BY GOLDFISH #10 in Crackers

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast Extract, Paprika,
Spices, Celery, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are the...1 Answers
Alexandra L.
Lynbrook, NY
Addicting with a delicious taste. Well priced and found in many places, such as Stop and Shop, Pharmacies, and other stores. This is a treat that I love to have with sandwiches, and sometimes indulge a lot.
Laura P.
Pontiac, IL
Great snack that's not loaded with grease and too much junk. The whole family loves Goldfish! I wish the bbq flavor was easier to find as well as the sour cream and onion flavor.
Andrea W.
Independence, KY
Whole grain all the way! And you don't lose the flavor from the original ones. I just wish I wasn't left with so many crumbs at the bottom on the bag, but what are you gonna do?
Rachael B.
South Bend , IN
The kids love these. It took me a while to come around to them but I love how they are a good snack to reach for with the kids. Even my little one 16 months can't get enough of them.
Erin S.
Citrus Hts, CA
My kids LOVE these. They'd eat them with every meal if I allowed it. They're cheesy and crunchy just like the original, but a bit healtheir since they're made with whole grains.
Danielle C.
Warwick, RI
I love these goldfish! I buy tem for my boys all the time and they never know the difference. My oldest can fish a bag in a day. I myself love these goldfish they taste great.
Paige S.
They are not as tasty as the other bags but I like the fact that they are whole grain.There is not much of a taste difference from the regular ones but they are healthy! I bought these from Harris teeter and they are pretty good.
Mike B.
Burlington, VT
These are my go to snack. They taste even better than the normal ones and the whole grains add make it a bit healthier. I always have a box of these on hand at my house.
Alison p.
Aubrey, TX
These are really good for snacks for kids and parents when on the go or in between meals. I love the taste of the whole grain goldfish and so do my kids. This is one of their favorite treats.
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
These are a great snack option for toddlers, children, and even adults! These are especially great for on the go snacking. I love that they are whole grain, and yet, you can't tell the difference in taste from the original.
Neana E.
Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then the normal kind?

Walmart