BY GOLDFISH #10 in Crackers

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast Extract, Paprika,
Spices, Celery, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are the...1 Answers
Kate M.
Kaleva, MI
This is a popular product in my household. I enjoy crushing them up and using them as bread crumbs on my baked chicken. They make the chicken moist and cheesy and it's a huge hit with my husband and super easy to make. I definitely recommend trying this.
Sara P.
West Seneca , NY
Goldfish are my favorite! They are such a great snack. They're great for munching or when I pack a lunch for work. Perfect for on the go. Way better than Cheez Its!
Elysa G.
I just tried these for the first time the other day. They're great! I personally like these better than the original ones. These will definitely be a must in our cupboards from now on!
Alexandra L.
Lynbrook, NY
Addicting with a delicious taste. Well priced and found in many places, such as Stop and Shop, Pharmacies, and other stores. This is a treat that I love to have with sandwiches, and sometimes indulge a lot.
Stephanie M.
Pound, VA
These crackers are a great snack to have. They are flaky and cheesy and delicious! I remember eating these everyday after school as a kid. On top on the taste, they are also healthy.
Stacey H.
Clovis, CA
We never run out of goldfish in my house. We used to buy them because our son loves them. Now we buy them because we all eat them. The cheddar flavor is simply amazing. They are addicting. Highly reccomend.
Dawn G.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
These make a great snack for kids. My boys love them. I like getting them in bulk and then dividing them into baggies for quick snacking. Buying in bulk and dividing them is a better buying the little packs.
Taylor M.
Lynchburg, VA
Goldfish are my favorite snack! I love the whole-grain ones because I really don't think they taste any different than the normal ones and I like to think that they are healthier for me!
Laura P.
Pontiac, IL
Great snack that's not loaded with grease and too much junk. The whole family loves Goldfish! I wish the bbq flavor was easier to find as well as the sour cream and onion flavor.
Andrea W.
Independence, KY
Whole grain all the way! And you don't lose the flavor from the original ones. I just wish I wasn't left with so many crumbs at the bottom on the bag, but what are you gonna do?
Neana E.
Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then the normal kind?

Walmart