BY GOLDFISH #10 in Crackers

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast Extract, Paprika,
Spices, Celery, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are the...1 Answers
Elizabeth S.
Hopewell jct, NY
Impossible snack to dislike. Goldfish snack is the timeless snack that I have loved my ENTIRE (not exaggerating) life. I have never met a person to dislike goldfish. If I ever did, I wouldnt know how to handle it. My cat even used to eat these with me. Great snack, great selection of flavors and size bags and reasonably priced.
Caroline T.
My favorite snack. Feels like I am a child every time I go to the grocery storeS I love this one because it is made with whole wheat and it’s baked. I’m sure that for kids it’s an amazing snack and also for parents. Love Goldfish so much, it’s always in my pantry.
Michelle L.
Cypress, CA
These are always a great snack. The whole wheat just makes you feel better about snacking a lot. I don’t think the flavor is any different from the originals, but some people say it’s a big change.
Samantha T.
Villas, NJ
With three kiddos we’ve eaten more then our fair share of goldfish over the years. These giant cartons are great for all the things. Class parties, sports team snacks, and just our everyday need. The price at Sam’s club and Walmart is always right. Plus anything whole wheat makes me feel a bit better about it.
Kristin K.
Riverdale , GA
Another snack that I have to have in the house because the kids but that's okay because Mommy and Daddy like them too we always like these goldfish they're really good they're small and easy to package and zip lock baggies or on-the-go if not then I also like the small bags that goldfish does make for the kids lunch
Summer Q.
Princeton
The cheddar bakes fold fish are the ones I really prefer. I've always snacked on these and still will when I am 90! They are just a great, convenient and delicious snack!
Hannah C.
Oak Hill, WV
I love these goldfish crackers, so do my kids! They’re amazing! I can sit and eat a whole bag, I know that’s bad, but I’m just trying to express how great these crackers are! My kids love the rainbow kind as well because of their colors!
Tanya W.
Pine Knot, KY
I’ve always loved goldfish. They’re so good and cheesy and they’re at a great price too. I wouldn’t say they’re healthy, but they’re good when you eat a few at a time.
Christine F.
Spokane
I like this product because you get a lot, so it feels like you’re eating more. I buy them on occasion but burn out quickly from them. They have an artificial cheese flavor that tends to leave a weird after taste. I like them enough to eat them on occasion but the flavor could definitely improve.
Franciele M.
Burbank, CA
Someone please explain to me why goldfish are soo addicting. No jk I can eat one of those in a blink of a eye. I love the fact that now they have whole grain makes me feel less guilty for eating the whole bag
Neana E.
Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then the normal kind?

Walmart