BY GOLDFISH #10 in Crackers

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast Extract, Paprika,
Spices, Celery, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are the...1 Answers
Caitlin C.
Seattle, WA
Staple item at my house. I only wish they weren't so addicting! I love the classic flavor with the whole grain formula. Healthy snack if eaten within moderation. Perfect to eat with lunch or as a snack.
Olivia C.
Whales are better - the generic brand being cheesier and saltier. But if you are looking for a more subtle taste, these are a close second!

I'll warn you, once you open the bag, you'll be eating whole schools of fish at the time!
Emily W.
These are great snacks for toddlers in that they are easy to grab and taste yummy, but the crumbs can make a mess. While it's nice to have a way to get in some more whole grain, it would be nicer if it was made with 100% whole grain.
Katelyn M.
Milford, OH
This is my go to snack. They come in a variety of sizes which makes it easy to buy for various occasions. I buy Goldfish at my local grocery store every time I go. They are also low in sugar which makes it a guilt free snack for me.
Susan B.
Cheesy and delicious. We always have gold fish on hand for my daughter, but they're good for me too. They have a great cheese flavor and are a good crunchy snack option.
Jessica S.
BROOKLYN, NY
These are the best! My son loves them! We've tried other cheaper brands but no one has the flavor of pepperidge farm goldfish! This is one item where you just cant skimp
Cristina B.
Rialto, CA
These are one of my favorite snacks. Usually put a handful in a zip log bag and take them on the go while driving or walking or hiking. Very delicious and cheese bites.
Yadi M.
These are the best go to snack for you and especially for the kids when you are on the go. Its taste soo good with that hint of salt on it! Its really not expensive to buy and you can get really good deals in the supermarket!
Anna S.
Cherry Hill
Always delicious and always fresh. I would buy this product over and over again. It can be a little pricey depending where you buy it from, but since it is a large box it does last a while.
Kay S.
Medford, OR
It's no secret, kids love Goldfish! I love these because they're whole grain and my kid still enjoys them. I've been eating them since I was a child and now I get to share them with my son.
Neana E.
Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then the normal kind?