BY GOLDFISH #10 in Crackers

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast Extract, Paprika,
Spices, Celery, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are the...1 Answers
Alyssa S.
River Edge, NJ
These are the best gold fish out there ,because while the whole grain is healthier, it also makes the snack more filling and i know previously i struggled with accidentally eating the whole bag of goldfish but with these that is much harder to do
Amy N.
I'm glad that goldfish is supplying a healthier alternative with their snacks. We always buy the whole grain crackers. They taste great and we now prefer them to the regular version.
Kristen V.
Mason, OH
These taste so much like the original goldfish. These are a delicious heathy alternative for a snack. Kids wouldn't know the difference between whole grain or regular, so definitely go with whole grain!
Jennifer C.
Horseheads, NY
Used to buy these all time when my kids were young. They are the perfect size and shape for little fingers. My kids really liked to them added to soup in stead of soup crackers.
Caitlin C.
Seattle, WA
Staple item at my house. I only wish they weren't so addicting! I love the classic flavor with the whole grain formula. Healthy snack if eaten within moderation. Perfect to eat with lunch or as a snack.
Ashton N.
Many products that are whole grain just don't have the same great taste as normal. But these do. You can't even tell that you are eating a healthier alternative!
Victoria C.
Monessen, PA
Omg! I love goldfish, and this is just a great little snack to get you through the day. Especially if you liked the original goldfish, this is just a healthier way to eat. :)
Aleka S.
Dayton, OH
I buy the whole grain kind because they are overall better for my body when I want something salty. They are not the healthiest snack by any means, but they do hit the spot.
Katelyn M.
Milford, OH
This is my go to snack. They come in a variety of sizes which makes it easy to buy for various occasions. I buy Goldfish at my local grocery store every time I go. They are also low in sugar which makes it a guilt free snack for me.
Olivia C.
Whales are better - the generic brand being cheesier and saltier. But if you are looking for a more subtle taste, these are a close second!

I'll warn you, once you open the bag, you'll be eating whole schools of fish at the time!
Neana E.
Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then the normal kind?

Walmart