BY GOLDFISH #10 in Crackers

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast Extract, Paprika,
Spices, Celery, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are the...1 Answers
Mary-Katherine M.
Dallas, TX
The whole grain Goldfish just aren't as tasty as the originals - there is no replacement! These don't taste as savory or cheesy. Overall still a good snack if you want something crispy but the flavor is lacking.
Wendy N.
Mountain View, CA
Ah, the great American flavor: salt, oil, fake cheese flavor and refined flour. I love it, and can't stop eating them when I see a bowl of them at work. I know they are really unhealthy--I probably won't send my future kids to school with this stuff--but I do enjoy them as an occasional treat.
Tina W.
Olympia, WA
My kiddo loves her fishy crackers. Her teachers love her fishy crackers. Easy go to snack perfect for taking in the car and hikes. I like the whole grain version as I feel they are slightly better for her. Of course all snacks in moderation but even so I do like the fact they are thinking.
Vanessa R.
Nothing like Goldfish crackers that take you back to elementary school days. These are full of flavor and perfect for snacking. Not too healthy, but in moderation they are not bad.
Andrea H.
Ellicott City, MD
These are always in our home, and that huge container doesn't last long! My youngest just turned one so I now have three kids who love to snack on these. Bonus points for always being able to find them on sale!
Katherine B.
These Goldfish Whole Grain Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers are delicious! They are similar to cheez-its in the sense that they are both cheesy and tasty. These are perfect for a snack or as a pick me up during the day. Everyone I know loves these!
Kate D.
Richmond , VA
Obsessed with goldfish! They have the perfect crunch and they are always my go-to snack when I need a little something.  They are actually a lot healthier than some other brands I've tried and really aren't expensive at all.  I love every flavor!
Arianna D.
Brooklyn, NY
These are a staple in our pantry because we have to toddlers running around. It's cheaper to buy this way and you get more. We go through them like water. Highly recommend them !
Rosa Z.
Mt Pleasant, UT
Goldfish are one of my kids' favorite snacks. (Truth be told- I like them as welll!) This whole grain version is just as delicious as the original, and I feel better feeding my kids more whole grains.
Stephanie E.
Toledo, OH
There isn not much difference between the whole grain and the regular crackers. I bought them once and will buy the again. Since my son doesn't seem to be able to tell the difference, I would prefer the whole grain. I would recommend this to others who are trying to eat better.
Neana E.
Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then the normal kind?