BY GOLDFISH #10 in Crackers

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast Extract, Paprika,
Spices, Celery, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are the...1 Answers
Tiffany S.
PNW
You really can't go wrong with Pepperdine Farm Goldfish. These are whole grain for that added health bonus. I bought these for the first time & will soon be buying more. They make a great snack for when you're on the go!
Dalena M.
Asheboro, NC
Good fish is so good it is the best of all it haves cheddar cheeses and I love how it melts on your mouth I but this at Walmart also at lady it brings a lot of them inside I have to buy more and more
Melissa L.
These crackers don't have as much cheese flavor as I like. The also go stale about 2 days after opening. I would buy Annie's before I'd buy these Goldfish again. Annie's may be a bit pricier, but to me they taste a lot better.
Brittany B.
These are my go-to salty snack! I love Goldfish crackers. We probably go through a bag a month. They are easy to portion and last quite awhile on the shelf. I've never been a fan of any flavor other than the original cheddar, though. They are great in tomato soup, too.
Lindsey M.
Manhattan, KS
When we head into the store with a hangry little guy, I generally will grab a bag of goldfish for him to snack on. They are the perfect size for his little hands and he loves snacking on them!
Emely T.
Great taste! Perfect for snacking alone. For adults and children. Can also be paired with other snacks, slices of cheese or fruit/veggies. I have found this in grocery stores and target. Great value for y.
Anna D.
Winston Salem, NC
Babies, kids , parents LOVE Goldfish! What can I say!?! How can you resist the cheesy crunchy little fishy guy! A way better alternative to fatty sweet snacks ! This big container cost about 7.00 at Walmart and last forever! The Snack that Smiles back.....Goldfish!
Sarah A.
EVERETT, WA
These taste even better than original goldfish. Since they're made with whole grain, I feel a little better about my snacking on them. Cheddar flavor is strong, not too salty. They last a while before going stale. Always my preferred flavor/kind of goldfish.
Mary-Katherine M.
Dallas, TX
The whole grain Goldfish just aren't as tasty as the originals - there is no replacement! These don't taste as savory or cheesy. Overall still a good snack if you want something crispy but the flavor is lacking.
ssss s.
I was going to get the original ones when i seen the baked ones and had to try them! My family and I loved them! You can actually taste the difference between the two. The original is more salty and the backed more cheesy. A must have for a go to snack!
Neana E.
Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then the normal kind?

Walmart