BY GOLDFISH #10 in Crackers

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast Extract, Paprika,
Spices, Celery, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are the...1 Answers
Cynthia W.
Syracuse, NY
Goldfish are my favorite snack. It will never matter how old I am, I will never pass up the option if goldfish are presented. Super easy to grab on the go and when I'm ready to splurge on the carbs (or even when I'm not) these always make me happy :)
Savannah J.
A lot of time with whole grain foods a significant difference is noticed in terms of flavor lost, but not in this case. Goldfish has managed to use better ingredients and still keep the same great flavor that is packed into every single little fish!
Dianna L.
Williamsburg, KY
I love Gold Fish!!! Theyre the best bite sized cracker. My baby and husband love them too. :-) I keep a baggy in the diaper bag so they're always handy when he gets a little hungry. I would definitely recommend
Katelyn H.
Memphis, TN
Despite their bein whole grain I think they still taste very similar to normal goldfish which I love about these. They're better for you and I find that they are also less salty than normal ones which is nice for me. I would recommend and repurchase.
Jessica K.
Statesville, NC
We love Goldfish in our house! It's one of my children's favorite go-to snacks. They are easy to grab in their little hands. They are decently healthy and something I'm comfortable letting them eat. I love that there is now this whole grain option. They get this momma and my kid's approval!
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Sometimes I get a craving for goldfish that nothing else can satisfy. When I get such a craving, I reach for these since the whole grain makes me feel a little less bad about the not so healthy snacking I am doing! I love them so much it is hard to make one bag last more than 3 servings!
Rachel N.
Los Lunas, NM
Who doesn't love goldfish? i have to keep these on hand at all times for the kids!!! use them for crafts fun meals snacks picnics you name it and goldfish are there! i think everyone loves these and whole grains added heck ya! win win for everyone
Veronica M.
These make for a great snack for both kids and adults. I find them to be better compared to other cheese flavored crackers and less salty. I like that these are healthy and contain better ingredients then many comparable brands and recommend them.
Lisa W.
Columbia, TN
I received a package of these for free from the crowdtap platform (whole grain xtra cheddar) and found them to be absolutely delicious! We literally sat here and ate the entire bag to ourselves (my wife and I).

The extra cheddar exterior is delicious and makes you crave even more!
Tiffany C.
Arnold, MD
These are a hit in my house! The box is inexpensive and lasts a long time for people that have a household full of goldfish lovers. The whole grain tastes pretty similar than the original, maybe a little denser, but it is nice to know you're eating a little better with the whole grain
Neana E.
Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then the normal kind?

Walmart