BY GOLDFISH #9 in Crackers

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast Extract, Paprika,
Spices, Celery, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are the...1 Answers
Nicole C.
MARTINSBURG, WV
I have 6 children. They are totally goldfish people! lol I buy them every week and even buy the individual packs for.lunches and on the go. Perfect snack for toddlers and big Kids alike!
Stori R.
Richmond, KY
I get these for my daughter and she loves them, and I'll sneak a few sometimes too. They are a great go to snack without feeling like I'm feeding her junk because they are whole grain.
jeni S.
North las vegas, NV
These are my favorite! Original cheddar so yummy! The kids love the colors and all the new flavors which is cool and all but I love the cheddar. Can never go wrong with goldfish for a snack the salty cheddar mix OMG so addicting! Then you CD came out with the xplosive cheddar ones holy moly soooooo good to! Goldfish crackers are always a hit among kids and families
Tori B.
Galloway
I’m addicted to these things. I’ve also been eating them since I was a kid so it’s nostalgic. I could probably eat a whole bag for a meal 😂 gross I know. I get these pretty often too.
Christine L.
Tinley Park
My kids love these, and I feel a little better about giving them these because of the whole grains. I also like that there isn’t a price difference between these and the regular ones.
Amberly R.
Columbus , OH
Multigrain goldfish are great! They’re so much better compared to regular goldfish that I would eat. I’m a repeat customer and think they’re so easy to pack for lunch. I picked these up at a local grocery store!
Courtney F.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is our families absolute favorite snack. We have to buy them in bulk! We will pour a bow and munch on them while watching a movie or while making dinner. I put them in the kids’ lunchboxes and in chexmix! My favorite use for them is to put them in tomorrow soup!!! It’s sooooo good!!!
Maya I.
Rumford
Another childhood favorite. Great for a quick (yet addictive) snack. Fun to share and even more fun to eat entirely by yourself! (Again, please don’t do that) Delicious, as always.
bodaciousbodiedbrown B.
Bayonne, NJ
Honestly these taste dry to me. I've never liked these but my child loves them. I think she likes them bc of the shape and maybe the commercial bc they taste like wasted calories
Meredith A.
Bayonne, NJ
Just great snack and love the crunch and cheese it’s delicious and you will want more than one and I bought this at shop rite and no cons except you eat more than one goldfish trust me and it’s god try it
Neana E.
Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then the normal kind?