BY GOLDFISH #9 in Crackers

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast Extract, Paprika,
Spices, Celery, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are the...1 Answers
Lece R.
Porter, TX
For those of you looking for a healthy alternative snack these goldfish are good. Compared to the original goldfish you cant even tell a difference. I recommend these for a healthier alternative. My grandkids love them and it makes us feel better that their eating a healthier version of Goldfish.
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
I always buy these as a snack for my little guy. He likes the flavor and I like that they have them available in whole grain. They are super easy to store and to take for on the go. They are the perfect size for little ones to grab and munch on. Especially since they are little fish :)
Rachael A.
Park Rapids, MN
My kids love these crackers! They don't stain and are the perfect size snack for little kids. As a mom, I feel confident that I'm giving my children a healthy snack they love!
Ana S.
Katy, TX
I've always gave my kids the snacks they love them they're lower in sodium than most other snacks and not much fat and I love the fact that they brought on these new whole-grain ones that are much healthier alternative for people who are health-conscious highly recommend this product .
Amber B.
i have kiddo, so a house without goldfish is a sad one! anytime they start to get a little moody, i know they need snack. the price is so inexpensive, and we usually buy in bulk. The flavor is pretty fresh and my kids love them. I would definitely recommend this to other families!
Sharon P.
Goldfish are such a fun snack! I reach for these when I'm craving something salty. The cheddar Goldfish are delicious! They're a fun shape and a convenient way to have a quick snack- just grab a handful and go! I just need to be careful that I don't eat the whole bag because they're so delicious!
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've always liked the way that Goldfish taste, so making them whole grain doesn't change the taste much, but makes them healthier, which I love. I love that these aren't necessarily bad for you anyways and they're a great snack. I will be purchasing these again and I advise others to as well.
Matt S.
My 6 year old son has recently and finally dissevered a love for this snack. In addition to that, my fiancé works at a retail store for moms that steadily supplies these snacks to any child and husband alike awaiting their loved one while shopping. It appeases my son's craving without making me feel guilty. love these things
Aly F.
Sherwood , OR
I eat these all the time and buy them for my children and i got this product from target and they always have such a good variety of goldfish and i always buy them and they are even whole grain which is more healthy and i would recommend this to people with young children
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
We've been trying to incorporate whole grains into our lifestyle. We bought these just to try them out and we quite enjoy these. Same great cheesy Goldfish cracker taste but just made with whole grains! A nice addition to a trail mix or a light snack while watching a movie! I definitely would buy these again!
Neana E.
Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then the normal kind?