BY GOLDFISH #10 in Crackers

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast Extract, Paprika,
Spices, Celery, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are the...1 Answers
Leah S.
Gardner, MA
My son loves this snack! He is super picky when it comes to the foods he eats! It's a definite plus when mommy likes to eat it too! I will always buy this product, and will recommend it to others!
Jennifer D.
Spring Hill, TN
It's not a complete day in our house until we have had a bag or bowl of goldfish spilled on the floor. That right there tells you how many bags of goldfish we have bought. They are our daughter's favorite snack, and I don't mind giving the. To her because she has always had the whole grain variety. She loves the, and will choose those over chips most days. That is a win for Goldfish in my book!
Lynnette l.
Philadelphia, PA
I tried the pepperidge farms gold fish whole grain cheddar baked snack crackers for free as part of campaign to give my opinion about the product. these are not bad and I won't mind buying again,they're not as good as the original but I need to eat whole grain foods its healthier.I wouldn't mind buying them in the near future
Krys R.
We love Goldfish in our home! Upon opening be box I usually pack small portion control bags in order to maintain freshness and ease when packing lunch boxes and snack bags. I do add small pretzel sticks to the bags for "fishin poles" and my kids love them! They also make a great addition to any ocean themed party! We not only love the taste, price and availability but the cute tiny fish 🐟
Nikki A.
Winston Salem, NC
Goldfish can actually be a pretty healthy snack if you get the whole grain brand. They are an easy snack to carry and are super healthy in moderation. They are super affordable and can be found at Target, Safeway and basically every other grocery store. I would recommend them to everyone.
Lece R.
Porter, TX
For those of you looking for a healthy alternative snack these goldfish are good. Compared to the original goldfish you cant even tell a difference. I recommend these for a healthier alternative. My grandkids love them and it makes us feel better that their eating a healthier version of Goldfish.
Rachael A.
Park Rapids, MN
My kids love these crackers! They don't stain and are the perfect size snack for little kids. As a mom, I feel confident that I'm giving my children a healthy snack they love!
Ana S.
Katy, TX
I've always gave my kids the snacks they love them they're lower in sodium than most other snacks and not much fat and I love the fact that they brought on these new whole-grain ones that are much healthier alternative for people who are health-conscious highly recommend this product .
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
I always buy these as a snack for my little guy. He likes the flavor and I like that they have them available in whole grain. They are super easy to store and to take for on the go. They are the perfect size for little ones to grab and munch on. Especially since they are little fish :)
Sharon P.
Goldfish are such a fun snack! I reach for these when I'm craving something salty. The cheddar Goldfish are delicious! They're a fun shape and a convenient way to have a quick snack- just grab a handful and go! I just need to be careful that I don't eat the whole bag because they're so delicious!
Neana E.
Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then the normal kind?

Walmart