BY GOLDFISH #10 in Crackers

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast Extract, Paprika,
Spices, Celery, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are the...1 Answers
Ally G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These are by far my favorite goldfish. I like the taste of the whole grain better than the normal ones. There is not much of a taste difference, you can not really tell they are whole grain. I love goldfish and have been eating them for so long that I can kinda tell a little difference. I love getting the bigger size because i eat so many of them that I save money buying this instead a lot of the smaller bags. I will open it and then put it in containers so they stay fresh and do not get stale.
Skyler D.
Oxford, WI
7 yr old loves these! They're an easy snack when you're on the go and also healthy for the little ones. I am not much of a fan of them but that's okay cause I bought them for the kids and not myself. I would recommend.
Brandon P.
Ashby, MA
You really can't have just a handful of these guys! So don't skimp out...make sure you get the family sized box! These delicious morsels are easy to much on all day!
Kayla M.
My kids love goldfish. They are the perfect snack for little ones and on the healthier side! I purchase the big boxes at Walmart because we go through a ton of them at a time. We even take them for class snack time!
Marissa W.
These are a staple in our household. Such an easy snack for my son that I feel guilty about having around (except when I find them all over the backseat of my car).
Jessica G.
Vandalia, OH
My daughter loves these!! As a first time mom, I am not worried about my 15 month old daughter eating these as a snack because they are not as bad for her as other snacks!
Leanne F.
Bessemer City, NC
Goldfish have always been a favorite. They are really cheesy and a healthy snack when you have the munchies. The whole grain aspect adds in another health factor.
Morgan D.
Stafford, VA
Though these don't have as much flavor as the original, they are still a staple in our house. I like to believe they are healthier than most snack food. We buy these often for our 2 year old son. He loves them.
Haylee C.
Indianapolis, IN
The gold fish themselves are good, but this huge carton is very wasteful. The top doesn’t seal so you have to put the goldfish in a separate container to keep them fresh!
Tara N.
Murfreesboro, TN
These goldfish have the same great taste as the original with the added bonus of whole grains. I always keep a bag of these on hand during the baseball season so my boys have something to snack on in between innings or after the game. The cheddar flavor is just right without being overly salty. They are baked ams not fried so theres no oily feel or flavor to them. Overall these goldfish crackers are a snack I can feel good about giving my kids on a regular basis.
Neana E.
Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then the normal kind?

Walmart