BY GOLDFISH #9 in Crackers

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast Extract, Paprika,
Spices, Celery, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are the...1 Answers
Mayra G.
My son loves this brand and I always get the big boxes of these. They last for a very long time I was surprised! I would recommend them to any Mom with small children it keeps them busy a lot as well.
Ericka R.
Bakersfield, CA
My kids love this with a quick after school snack. I'm always buying this product, however my children like the original flavor and not any of the other flavors they have now.
Ria M.
Elmhurst, IL
These Goldfish crackers are yummy! They are perfect as a snack or as part of a lunch. I find the whole grain version to be comparable to the regular kind, so I will continue to get either one interchangeably.
Marissa W.
My kiddos love goldfish. Such an easy snack for an "on-the-go" family. The brand offers wonderful pricing and I usually stick up when on sale at our local grocery store! I would recommend to anyone!
Emily Y.
San Francisco, CA
Goldfish are a total comfort food for me. My favorite travel snack - perfect to bring on a plane or roadtrip! Everyone loves them, kids to adults, so good to have on hand.
Marquesa D.
Bothell, WA
These are a great snack that are a bit more nutritious than regular goldfish! Although they do taste a bit different. They are still very salty making them addicting but are a great snack overall!
Justice B.
Middleburg, FL
These are easy snacks! They’re not super salty, and not harsh to eat, and it’s something yummy for a lot of family members to eat! It’s not too like baked or anything too!
Courtney J.
Ponder, TX
These goldfish are so good! I always get the big carton so we always have some for lunches or snacks, too! My husband loves eating these after work or when he's on the go!
Lana M.
Stone Mountain
The classic children’s snack now in a healthier variation. Love it. This is a staple snack we always have on hand for our toddlers. I know there are comparable items on the market, but. Thinner compares to the classic fishies.
Eliza M.
Fort Sill, OK
Love having these goldfish on hand for a quick and easy snack for my kids. I even eat them too! They're not greasy, but still have that satisfying cheese flavor. Yummy and crunchy, they're great!
Neana E.
Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then the normal kind?