BY GOLDFISH #9 in Crackers

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast Extract, Paprika,
Spices, Celery, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are the...1 Answers
Shari I.
brooksville
Goldfish are just the perfect thing for trips, long or short. Especially with my wee bubby man. He's always wanting a "tasty snack" as he calls it. And these are one he seems to really like. Go goldfish!
Natasha D.
Vancouver, WA
My kids love Goldfish. These are always in our pantry. They are a yummy snack. My kids love eating them in soup. They are affordable and somewhat healthy (a little high in sodium) but overall delicious.
Nikki B.
Whole grain is my favorite goldfish flavor. They don't have an overwhelming cheese flavor, and you get quite a bit of them in a serving without going overboard if you're trying to watch portion sizes.
Lauren B.
I like the original goldfish but I love the whole grain version even more. My 4-year-old couldn't even tell a difference when we switched over. I love the taste of the whole grain version so much more.
Tori Y.
Alamo, CA
This is such an easy snack for me to bring to work. I’m usually not a huge fan of whole wheat but these are just as good as the regular ones. I can’t resist the cheese and saltiness, it’s so addicting!
Gillian G.
Helotes, TX
Great size for the price! This is our go-to snack for the kids. They love the flavor and they get whole wheat while getting this tasty snack. It is easy to find in the grocery store it target and keeps fresh long after it is opened.
Erika E.
My three year old LOVES these as a snack!!
My go to purchase at Target whenever I go shopping for groceries!
They are wheat so I give my toddler have a serving.Otherwise,she has a hard time going ha!
Yanni A.
Port Orange
I buy these all the time for my sons and they love them! They are so good that I even snack on them! I thought they would taste different but they actually taste better then the original goldfish crackers!
Allison B.
These are great for kids and I love being able to buy a large amount at one time. My child thinks it tastes like normal goldfish. He can't tell the difference but it's a healthier alternative which I love and easy to take on the go
Emily M.
West Henrietta
I love that goldfish came out with baked whole grain crackers. My daughter eats these crackers sometimes daily for snack or with her school lunch. I feel these are a great choice for a healthy crunch
Neana E.
Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then the normal kind?