BY GOLDFISH #10 in Crackers

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast Extract, Paprika,
Spices, Celery, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are the...1 Answers
sarah k.
Westland, MI
My kids love these along with the pretzel gold fish! My son who’s allergic to peanuts is a picky eater, we have to send a snack in once a month for the class and this is the number one requested snack!
Taylar H.
These little fish are yummy. I add them on top of my salads or just a handful for a snack. My toddler loves these too. They don't have a strong cheese flavor to them which I love. Great price and a lot of different variety
Jordan W.
If there's a more staple snack for the kids than goldfish crackers I don't know what it is. They're crackers shaped like fish. They're covered in cheese powder. Kids eat them by the handful. What else do you need to know?
Sabrina B.
Ontario, NY
My kids love these! Plus I feel better giving them to them because they're whole grain! One of the first things my kids choose to have as a snack. I just wish there was less sodium in them! Fun, cute little smiling snack.
Jenna M.
Ocean Springs, MS
My 3 year old loves his "fishies". A great snack to pack for on the go and they don't make his fingers all cheesy, which all parents should be thankful for lol. Love the whole grain option!
Johannah K.
Fairborn, OH
My daughter packs these for lunch and takes them to her class when it's her turn to provide the snacks. My whole family loves them, all the way from myself down to my 1 year old daughter.
Robyn L.
Minneapolis, MN
My kids love goldfish, I know they aren't super healthy but for a quick snack now and then they're perfect, and these whole what ones at least have some fiber and no extra flavor powder.
Alyssia D.
Sinton, TX
I like the original whole grain option of Gold fish crackers. My son loves them and it makes me feel like a great mom by making sure he gets in his whole grains as well. It's a win-win!
Ashli J.
Our kids like the goldfish snack crackers but don’t seem to like the ones with whole grain as much as the originals. The whole grain don’t have as much flavor as the Original crackers do.
J S.
Buffalo
YUM. I am 30 years old and I still love goldfish crackers. I take them to my night grad school class and I eat them at my desk in my office. Cheddar is the best. I will always buy goldfish.
Neana E.
Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then the normal kind?

Walmart