BY GOLDFISH #10 in Crackers

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast Extract, Paprika,
Spices, Celery, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are the...1 Answers
Natalie D.
Newark, CA
My favorite childhood snack! So good and addicting! Who doesn’t love Goldfish?! My siblings and I use to have some everyday and honestly let me tell you! Chocolate milk and Goldfish are the best combo ever!
Liz T.
Love Goldfish crackers! Unfortunately I eat more than the serving size. They are so convenient for me. I usually buy them when they are on sale and keep them at work for a quick snack. There are so many flavors, hard to choose the best.
Latisha P.
Goldfish has been my favorite since I was a child my grandmother introduced me and we've been best buds every since. Hard to stop eating them but the kids are always around to share in the guilt. Love em.
I live off of goldfish! Especially since I started weight watchers! I’m constantly snacking on these since they are so delicious and filling yet so low in points! Ahha I don’t think I could make it through weight watchers without these yummy bad boys!
Kelsey J.
Ocean springs , MS
I switched to these after I started my weight loss journey, as I didn't want to go up on expenses and down on taste and I was not disappointed!
I love being able to snack healthy and feel good about it!
Natasha D.
Vancouver, WA
My kids love Goldfish. These are always in our pantry. They are a yummy snack. My kids love eating them in soup. They are affordable and somewhat healthy (a little high in sodium) but overall delicious.
Shari I.
brooksville
Goldfish are just the perfect thing for trips, long or short. Especially with my wee bubby man. He's always wanting a "tasty snack" as he calls it. And these are one he seems to really like. Go goldfish!
Lauren B.
I like the original goldfish but I love the whole grain version even more. My 4-year-old couldn't even tell a difference when we switched over. I love the taste of the whole grain version so much more.
Nikki B.
Whole grain is my favorite goldfish flavor. They don't have an overwhelming cheese flavor, and you get quite a bit of them in a serving without going overboard if you're trying to watch portion sizes.
Yanni A.
Port Orange
I buy these all the time for my sons and they love them! They are so good that I even snack on them! I thought they would taste different but they actually taste better then the original goldfish crackers!
Neana E.
Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then the normal kind?