BY GOLDFISH #10 in Crackers

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast Extract, Paprika,
Spices, Celery, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are the...1 Answers
crystal g.
hermiston
My daughters enjoy goldfish a lot it’s delicious doesn’t have so many calories in it and the actually enjoy all the colorful benefits that come with it meaning the colorful fish for the amount and the price point I see it’s it’s a win-win
Mina A.
La Crescenta , CA
Goldfish always taste so yummy and are such a good snack to have. I like how this is whole-grain and is a good alternative to the regular goldfish. It tastes similar but even healthier. Recommended to anyone!
Adi B.
Los Angeles
Good cheat snack. I personally love goldfish. But if you are trying to eat healthy it could definitely mess you up because it’s hard to just eat a small amount. But I like the whole grain because it is a healthier option!
Christa R.
Lexington, KY
While I sometimes enjoy the crackers myself, I generally use them to train my dog with. They are safe for him to eat while still being small enough to not give him too many calories during a training session.
Emma A.
Ellensburg, WA
Pretty good for being whole grain! I love them and think they are a great healthy snack, however, my kids do not like them as much! These crackers seem to be more of an adult snack! Would recommend for sure!
Morgan W.
Dothan, AL
My son enjoys goldfish crackers. The shape of them keeps him interested as to regular crackers don't entertain him. They are delicious and not too cheesy. We buy it from Walmart and we're always happy with them.
Jennifer F.
I've always liked Goldfish, with a few exceptions. I expected these to be kind of icky because of the whole grain. I was surprised to say that there was no difference in taste or crunch. Highly recommended!
Natalie D.
Newark, CA
My favorite childhood snack! So good and addicting! Who doesn’t love Goldfish?! My siblings and I use to have some everyday and honestly let me tell you! Chocolate milk and Goldfish are the best combo ever!
Justin F.
The snack that smiles back! I love these so much it brings me back to my childhood the packaging in a carton is really unique and perfect for dispensing goldfish has a crunch but not really a strong flavor but yum
Liz T.
Love Goldfish crackers! Unfortunately I eat more than the serving size. They are so convenient for me. I usually buy them when they are on sale and keep them at work for a quick snack. There are so many flavors, hard to choose the best.
Neana E.
Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then the normal kind?

Walmart