BY GOLDFISH #10 in Crackers

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast Extract, Paprika,
Spices, Celery, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are the...1 Answers
Breanna~Lynn<3. K.
Bloomsburg, PA
Gold fish are the best snack food in my opinion. They come in so many different flavors and each one offers great taste and the perfect crunch factor. I can't eat them right from the bag or I'll find myself eating the entire bag.
Ian R.
New Castle, PA
These are a great snack to have! They are easy and fun to eat and are very healthy for you. They are very delicious and are very appealing. I will definitely be buying Goldfish in the future.
Sarah W.
The best snack for kids of all ages. They are convenient and since they are bite sized they don’t really make crumbs and they are an easy crowd pleaser with all parents and kids! But the huge carton because they will go quick!
Ruby B.
My daughter's favorite cracker. They're not actually good for you in the slightest but they're not the worst snack she could choose either. Not as tasty as cheez-its but they're not as terrible for you, either. And they're cute.
Amber L.
Peoria
Yumm! Goldfish the snack a three year old will never turn down. My three year old loves goldfish, if I would let her she would eat them every snack time. As an adult I like them too. They have a perfect crunch and a good flavor.
Courtney C.
Bedford, TX
Goldfish are so simple yet explode flavors in your mouth! The great thing about them is that they are made with whole grain and are healthy for you! They definitely meet my expectations and are an amazing treat for everyone!
Natalie J.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Goldfish are the favorite snack in the house! The cardboard container keeps the goldfish fresh, not that they stick around long, and easy to open. They’re easy to find, grocery store, gas station, etc and easy on the budget.
Emily C.
Calhoun, TN
These are the perfect size to snack on! We carry these with us in the diaper bag because they are a quick and easy snack for our 1 year old! The cheddar isn't flakey and doesn't turn your fingers orange which is a huge plus!
Nicole W.
Thomasville, NC
You can’t tell that these are “better for you”. They still taste just like regular goldfish and have the same texture. Do not let the label deter you from buying these thinking they are going to taste like cardboard! Buy these goldfish!!
Savvy E.
Fayetteville , AR
I work at a Montessori school in I would not get through my school week without goldfish. Working with such little friends I want to know that the snacks I give them will fuel their body and these are my go to guilt free snack for my students and they love it!!!
Neana E.
Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then the normal kind?