BY GOLDFISH #10 in Crackers

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast Extract, Paprika,
Spices, Celery, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are the...1 Answers
Michelle A.
Hayward, CA
These are good for a small snack also to give to kids I’ve bought these every now and then not expensive in my opinion they also have some with different flavors I do recommend this to others especially to parents so they can give them to their kids
Katy D.
Indianapolis, IN
Goldfish are my FAVORITE snack. I think I would have it everyday. I like getting the whole grain crackers to have a healthier option. These are so tasty and never seem to get old. Plus, the calories are not too high for a good amount of crackers!
Eve G.
Westchester
Like a lot of children, my son loves Goldfish crackers. I like that they come in the baby sized fish for younger kids and gotta love that they’re made with whole grains. These are pretty much a staple for most moms to keep stocked in the pantry.
Rebecca P.
My toddler loves these! I love that they have a better option with the whole grain but still tastes the same as the regular ones! Eases my mind and my toddler still gets the snack he wants... I would always recommend these to my mommy friends
Mo G.
Omaha, NE
As both a mom and salty snack lover, I’m a huge fan of gold fish. They are a quick, healthy and delicious snack for my whole family. I’m not sure who eats more, my husband or the baby! The whole grains are an extra bonus to our diets as well.
Kaylee A.
I buy the whole grain kind because I feel like they are a little bit healthier than the regular kind. I don’t know why. But they are still a delicious goldfish cheesy flavor and they are one of my go to snacks when I go to the grocery store.
Amanda H.
Birmingham, AL
Personally, I hate goldfish and cheez its and always have but, my kids absolutely love these goldfish and they can't even tell the difference between the whole grain and the original, so obviously I buy whole grain so it's a bit healthier. They would eat these non stop if I let them!
Aaron B.
Russell Spgs, KY
The flavor on this product was amazing! The seasoning on the cracker was just the right amount and I was very impressed of how the chips were not broken. My only complaint is that a lot of seasoning was caked at the bottom and make the bottom chips quite over seasoned. Overall, good product!
Julia N.
Fayetteville
I could, and do, eat a whole bag of these in one sitting. I know they’re pricey, I know they’re bad for me, but I mostly don’t care. I don’t buy them every week, though. Also, they are VERY salty and sometimes leave my lips a little raw.
Diana A.
Spring Creek, NV
We love the whole grain baked goldfishes in our house. We bought them originally for my daughter but we all seem to eat them. They are affordable and very yummy! I would definitely recommend these to fellow mommies with toddlers!
Neana E.
Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then the normal kind?

Walmart