BY GOLDFISH #10 in Crackers

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast Extract, Paprika,
Spices, Celery, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are the...1 Answers
Donna R.
Sparta
My children have been eating goldfish for for as long as they could chew. We have certainly survived many outings thanks to a Ziploc full of this always affordable snack. You would need guess these were whole grain either because they taste like regular ones. I recommend to anyone with small children!
Brenda F.
Boca raton, FL
Love this one because is whole grain, therefore is a better choice, the taste is still amazing and addicting . I only had it once but it was enough to say this is the best !! I recommend people to try it out of course and make their own review on it ! kisses
Ariel B.
Philadelphia, PA
Am I an adult? Yes. Do I eat Goldfish crackers? Absolutely. These are by far my "omg I'm hungry and pms and need all the salty delicious snacks right now" craving. My favorite are the whole grain (because "healthy") cheddar goldfish. So yeah. I might not be a toddler, but when I get as grouchy as a toddler, I reach for my trusty orange goldfish.
Heather M.
Warner Robins, GA
I buy these for my little boy and I swear I eat them just as much as he does. They are whole wheat which is better for you. And baked. They are extremely adorable. And you have a lot per serving. So if you are like me and just like to keep popping food in your mouth, these are great for that.
Sub T.
Phoenix, AZ
I honestly don't understand why so many people constantly fuss about them being whole grain. Who cares? The Taste difference isn't one that has too many distinction between these and the original goldfishes. I say they're pretty good for those who actually care about whole grain versus regular.
Dell D.
I have 3 kids who every since they could chew have loved goldfish, they always have. I love them too! Send them in lunches or on a family picnic. They are so good and to us the whole grain ones are our favorite!
Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
Goldfish® Whole Grain Cracker We all love these in our family, children and adults! There's only one Pepperidge Farm Goldfish. We ❤them to snack on by themselves or in our tomato soup! ️Definitely recommend the whole grain ones.
Chelsea B.
Vista, CA
Nothing beats cheddar Goldfish! I have been eating this stuff from the time I was a small child and I still enjoy them now. I love that they are baked and not fried and that they come in a variety of different flavors. Perfect for a daytime snack! I will definitely continue to purchase!
Trish A.
Anderson, SC
Look. We all know we have to pacify our children sometimes, and goldfish are classic. This makes you feel better about doing it and less guilty about sneaking your own handful. I don't notice any flavor difference between them and classic cheddar, and neither does my picky child.
Ariana B.
Ho-Ho Kus, New Jersey
Goldfish have always been one of my favorite snacks! They are so cheesy and delicious, I absolutely love them! Although they are not the healthiest, it is definitely worth it! Many other brands try to copy Goldfish, but nothing  could replace that delicious taste!
Neana E.
Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then the normal kind?

Walmart