BY GOLDFISH #8 in Crackers

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast Extract, Paprika,
Spices, Celery, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are the...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Justyn A.
Spring, TX
I’m a mom of three small children, so goldfish are a staple item in my snack repertoire. I LOVE that they don’t use artificial food coloring and I love that they’re baked and cheesy. My kids love goldfish and I alway have them on hand. If you haven’t tried goldfish, are you even living?
Kirsten R.
Waynesburg, PA
I only heard about this from the movies since it is not popular back home (Philippines). When I first ate it ,I thought it is really tasty. However, I am not crazy about it. It is too oily for me and I am not a big fan it’s flavor.
karen k.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a great go to after school snack. But also a great addition to the sack lunches. But with three kids in the family it doesn’t last long. We go through one bag a day. So I only pick some up when the store has a great sale.
Stephanie R.
Big Lake
My favorite fun snack! I love that you can get these whole grain and not even notice the difference in taste. I can find them anywhere and the price is phenomenal. The variety of flavors is so helpful as well. A family favorite!!
Sarah W.
The best snack for kids of all ages. They are convenient and since they are bite sized they don’t really make crumbs and they are an easy crowd pleaser with all parents and kids! But the huge carton because they will go quick!
Amanda S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Goldfish are a staple in my pantry since becoming a mom. We love all the flavors that they have out and enjoy trying the new ones. For the price we will continue to buy this little snake. Moms goldfish are a good little snack.
Kate F.
Hampton, GA
The only kind of cracker my son will eat! It has to be goldfish always! I know they are baked and better for him than other snacks so I purchase the large container and it stays fresh. Little bit of salt and always crispy!
Merle W.
Tahlequah, OK
The BIG BOX is awesome for school parties and family gatherings. There’s a lot of GoldFish in this package! I like the whole grain option and to me it taste better than the original GoldFish. There both delicious though.
Jacklynn B.
Old Fields, WV
Love this for a late night snack or to pack in my kids lunches! Perfect snack!! My girls usually will take a bag full in their bookbags for when they have gymnastics and basketball practice after school. #pepperridge
Ambree C.
Spring, TX
Goldfish are my favorite junky snack!! I eat pretty healthy, so I like to make sure that my snacks are better for me than most. I don’t feel like I’m eating “healthy goldfish” with these because I can’t taste a difference between this and the original!
Neana E.
Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then the normal kind?