BY GOLDFISH #10 in Crackers

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast Extract, Paprika,
Spices, Celery, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are the...1 Answers
Alexa M.
Encino , TX
Honestly who doesn't love these little crackers. They're the perfect snack for anywhere and not to mention the cheesy taste to them these are my all time favorites
Aida D.
Allentown , PA
Goldfish will never get old and I will never be too old for them! They’re delicious! The rainbow ones are a little weird to me though haha I prefer the simple ones.
Jodi G.
Herrin, IL
My daughter loves her gold fish and so I buy these for her. I do like a gold fish now and then. These are great to add in my daughters bento box for school lunch.
Kaitlynn C.
Warrior, AL
I am a huge fan of crackers and of this particular brand!! I love that these are absolutely delicious and that I can eat all the time and never get tired of them!
Sarah E.
My family loves goldfish and when I buy them I buy them the whole grain because they are healthier. They are also super tasty! Farm Goldfish Whole Grain Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers
Casey M.
Neptune, NJ
These big goldfish cartons last two days tops in this house. It’s always our favorite snack. Perfect by the handful or as a movie treat. We are a goldfish house.
Ashlie T.
Natrona Hts, PA
Go Fish is one of her favorite kind you like the cheese kind you like the cupcake time you like a pretzel card me like all the time they're so good you love them
Tonie E.
I love crackers but I know sometimes they aren't the best things to eat so I feel less guilty when I eat the whole grain. They still taste great just less guilt.
Logan T.
TEXAS
I love that there is a whole grain goldfish option. The flavor is very different from the original and not quite as good, but I love the health factor and the flavor is still good.
Hannah S.
These are the perfect salty crunch snack. I purchase these on a weekly basis and they never disappoint! They aren’t very healthy, but they are too good to give up!
Neana E.
Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then the normal kind?

Walmart