BY GOLDFISH #10 in Crackers

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast Extract, Paprika,
Spices, Celery, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are the...1 Answers
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this whole grain option besides the Colors option for my kiddo’s especially!! The price is always really decent, the kids gobble them down and it’s always re-purchased
Drew B.
Kansas City
Delicious and cheesy and the whole grain is a good thing for the kiddos who love to eat their goldfish. No other brand has quite the same flavor as what true goldfish give.
Amanda S.
Goldfish make a great snack! I love bringing these to work for a guilt free snack with lunch. This particular flavor is one of my favorites and I purchase it a lot. The only con with these is that the bags are on the smaller side so if you’re not buying them on sale or with a coupon they could be a little expensive.
Nay D.
Florida
Goldfish are awesome honestly as a kid you love them and even as an adult you still love them because their so good and the great taste never changes throughout the years.
Jessica K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
One of my kids favorites! I’m weird about cheese crackers, so they’re definitely on the shelf for my kiddos. They always tear through the bags. Not too unhealthy, but they’re a great treat! Definitely recommend.
Catherine O.
Decatur, GA
I have eaten so many of these over the years as a babysitter and a nanny. The whole wheat variety has a really nice texture and very mild cheese taste that I really like
Sheryl B.
Toledo
The grandchildren love these cute fish shaped cracker. It’s the perfect size for those little hands to grab. The taste is what I expected and I will continue to purchase.
Crystal C.
La Blanca, TX
Salty and cheesy fish shaped crackers. My son loves these and I love buying them for him. They're good and it's nice my picky eater finally found something he enjoys!
Sami S.
Montague, MI
So delicious. I keep them in my house for when my nieces and nephews come over but they never make it to their mouths because my hubby and I eat them non stop.
Holly R.
Fall River, MA
Love these! Quick and easy snack. Curbs my salty craving and I don’t feel as guilty as if I’m eating a bag of greasy potato chip. Great for the kids ora hungry moma!
Neana E.
Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then the normal kind?

Walmart