BY GOLDFISH #10 in Crackers

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast Extract, Paprika,
Spices, Celery, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are the...1 Answers
Patricia B.
Sarnia
Such a convenient snack ! It is tasty and I don't think I have ever met a child who doesn't like "fishes". I do not let my children eat some every day (they would love to though!) as I like to keep it as a treat (and let's be honest, it does not have the same nutritional value as fruits and veggies) but it still makes its appearance in my house ! Convenient and tasty, great treat for the kids !
Jennifer W.
my kids loves these and they are healthy and great as school snacks. its healthier than the non whole grain version and i'm glad my kids still like it when we switched over. definitely keep buying and would stock up whenever they go on sale. would recommend
Steph D.
Stephenville, NL
Even as an adult, I love these as a snack. I am unable to see the nutritional value on this app but the whole grain gold fish I bought from my local grocery store were one of the only snacks I could find that had no added sugar! These are awesome!
Kim M.
I buy these for the kids as a fun treat. I feel good that there is a whole-grain option and I can control their servings down to the bite. They're fun as a dry snack and they also love putting them in their soup
Mike R.
These are still goldfish, so they're still good, but I wasn't as impressed as I expected to be. Typically I love the wheat versions of products for the wheat taste, but I felt these were not as good as the Cheddar (usual) flavour.
Hailey C.
Very easy fast on the go snack for my toddler. Has the perfect amount of cheddar flavour. Very affordable. Can buy a perfect compact size bag. It's isn't the healthiest but taste amazing. My 2 year old loves them and so do I!
Kay B.
My kids love goldfish and do I always have to stock up on it. However, I feel more at ease when I know I buy the whole grain goldfish, not only are they eating healthy, but they are eating what they love!
Melissa R.
Hamilton
Yum! these are an easy finger snack while driving. I purchased them at Walmart in the cracker isle. I like that they are whole grain so I feel better eating them. However, they are addictive so watch out!
Sheri B.
Langley , BC
Quick easy snack that the kids love. I always find myself grabbing as a snack as well. Something about the fish shape that the kids love. I love that there's a whole grain option!
Nicole S.
So good! I like them so much more than regular goldfish. It meet my expectations. I like that it is a healthier alternative. The regular goldfish are too cheedery.
Neana E.
Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then the normal kind?

Walmart