BY GOLDFISH #10 in Crackers

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast Extract, Paprika,
Spices, Celery, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are the...1 Answers
Tanya W.
Innisfil, ON
Kids and adults love them.
We always have these in the house for a snack in a pinch.
Great cheese flavour and like that they now come in whole grain and organic.
Ashley P.
Burlington, ON
I like having these on hand when I want a quick little snack.  For a handful, they really aren't bad for you.  They have a nice cheddar flavour and crunch.
Shahed K.
umm slal
Hello. i love all product of this company if you allow me to review this product I would grateful to you. I can help you promote your product by reviewing them in my photo for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from internet and on the same time help the company promote good news. Best Regards
Amna P.
Burnaby, BC
I love everything about this snack - it is baked, not fried (like some chips), it had a cheddar taste and it's whole wheat. All together makes it healthier - for a snack. It helps with my food cravings, without me feeling guilty for snacking. Also, bigger size of the package makes it more affordable - anyways we go through these quickly in my house.
Danielle B.
When it comes to snacks for my kids I always buy the best! Not only is goldfish a favorite of thereS, but it is also a favorite of mine. Once you open the bag, it is very hard to close it. Out of all the flavors available to us, the whole grain cheddar is our go to!
Lizzi E.
Guatemala
soy una riducula pero me encanta la forma que tienen son tan lindas, y son deliciosas también, si tienes antojos te puedes comer algunas de estas galletas a mi me gustan mucho las como de vez en cuanto pero a mis hermanitos les encantan por la forma que tienen son tan lindas y ricas.
Elizabeth K.
Kamloops, BC
These are one of my kids (and my) favourite snacks. The best part of the whole grain crackers is that they have the same taste and texture as the regular goldfish. It makes me feel a little better about letting my kids snack on them every day. Throw a few in a bag or container and they are a very tasty portable snack.
Aarti J.
Mississauga, ON
These are crazy addicting along with most Goldfish crackers! They taste good, are a great/easy to eat snack. The individual packages make it easy to throw into a bag for on-the-go snacking. We've been buying these for years.
Melissa B.
Peterborough, ON
I like the fact that whole grains were used but the taste is different then the regular cheddar baked goldfish. I still think they were tasty though. Also I think that the goldfish are affordable as well. I think the packaging is kid friendly which is nice!
cianne t.
Absolutaly love these. Right amount of cheese and the right amount of flavor. I always get these as a couple is enough to stop my cravings! they met my expectations to the point. sooo delicious would definitely recommend the to anyone who likes cheese
Neana E.
Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then the normal kind?

Walmart