BY GOLDFISH #9 in Crackers

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast Extract, Paprika,
Spices, Celery, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are the...1 Answers
Taylor B.
Panama City, Florida
My kids prefer the Wal-Mart version which are organic owls. I like that these are whole grain, but over all they're not really a healthy snack and sort of expensive compared to other crackers.
Amy J.
My kids love the xtra cheddar Goldfish cheddar baked snack crackers.  I typically buy the very large carton, it is more economical.  I do not buy snack backs; I've found it's better to put Goldfish in the "snack bag" for kids' lunchboxes.  Much more cost efficient than the snack pak size.
Renee B.
Beverly Hills, CA
My husband and daughter love goldfish crackers. My husband claims he can taste a difference in the whole grain version but I can’t tell. They love these salty treats and I would recommend to other moms
Alessandra C.
these little baked and salty biscuits covered with cheese call and good to take to school my brother loves a delight Goldfish® Flavor Blasted Xtra Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers
Sana B.
Tastes the same as the plain ones and they are whole grain. I have a 3 year old, so these have been a staple in my house for the past 2 years. When I see a good sale at the grocery store I always stock up.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Goldfish took an already good product and made them better! I almost prefer the whole grain version, they taste just as good as the original. They’re crunchy and salty and wonderful and the price is great as well.
Kayla U.
Plainfield, IN
I love goldfish! They are great for the kids and even as an adult I still love to snack on them! The value box is amazing and lasts forever! The price is great and everyone in the family loves them!! Love these!
Sarah H.
I love that these are available with a whole grain option. My kids love these! We go through them very quickly’ the big carton is the best value for sure. Easy to find in stores. Great taste as well.
Desiree W.
Spokane, WA
These are a staple in our pantry! Ever since the kids were small they’d ask for “Gogo’s” (“goldfish” in “kid speak”) and still today they request them. We love the big pourable carton! We always have one around!
Lola R.
Elmwood Park
My kids love these. They don’t even notice that it’s whole grain. I also appreciate that they took out the food coloring. I have to say I sneak a few when I’m giving out the snacks.
Neana E.
Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then the normal kind?