BY GOLDFISH #10 in Crackers

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast Extract, Paprika,
Spices, Celery, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are the...1 Answers
Kaitlyn E.
Goldfish crackers are a nice quick snack for our family. I always have a small container of them on hand when we’re out to keep the kids happy, and inevitably end up snacking on a handful for myself!
member-c080d
These are the holy grail for parents. It's the perfect snack for his school lunches, but also to pack when we go on rod trips or to run errands. My husband and I Love these as well!
Sarah B.
Mississauga, ON
My kids love goldfish crackers. We always have them in the car or in our diaper bag for an on the go snack. They don't even notice that these ones have healthy ingredients for them.
Kaitlyn A.
One of my very favourite snacks. Easy to pack for work or when I’m on the run. Not s super healthy snack but in small portions a great salty treat. I regularly buy these and love that they are at a great price.
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
These are my favourite crackers and I love it, very delicious that is why I buy it every single day , best of the best crackers I ever taste that is why I chose them everytime!
Megan D.
Oro Medonte, ON
So good! I love how salty they are and the slight cheese flavour. So light, you can eat a ton in one setting which is both a blessing and a curse. A staple in every one of my school lunches as a child. They never get old!
Samantha R.
Wainfleet
A staple in our household for both our boys. The simple flavour is never a disappointment and nutrition wise I would much rather the boys eat these then many other snacks on the market.
Nerli J.
Montreal
I love all the goldfish crackers and any flavors. They are a great everyday and travel snack. They taste amazing! Goldfish® Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers Made With Whole Grain
Lisa B.
Edmonton, AB
My son’s go to snack. We just keep a jar in the den now and everyone can eat whenever they feel like. My husband is known for stealing big handfuls when he’s hungry too!!
Shahed K.
umm slal
Hello. i love all product of this company if you allow me to review this product I would grateful to you. I can help you promote your product by reviewing them in my photo for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from internet and on the same time help the company promote good news. Best Regards
Neana E.
Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then the normal kind?

Walmart