BY GOLDFISH #10 in Crackers

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast Extract, Paprika,
Spices, Celery, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are the...1 Answers
Samantha S.
Hopewell
Whole grain goldfish have a flavor to them where it’s almost as if they’ve been baked longer and I like it
Amanda P.
Fort Worth
Gold fish have never failed to be one of the best snack foods for kids to adults. The whole grain do not taste any different than regular goldfish. I would
Recommend these to anyone who wants a fun, yummy snack!
arlin a.
martil
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products 😇💚
kids k.
With three kids finding something that they all like is very hard. I can always rely on these papers to feed my kids and keep them happy. When they’re on sale at Walmart they are an awesome buy. Good ingredients and great snacks.
iliana I.
Calexico, CA
Kids and adults love this cracker this crackers are alive they taste like cheddar cheese and last all month kids really like it that's the point you can find this at target or Walmart CVS Walgreens or your local store
Berneta A.
Whistler , BC
I loved goldfish as a kid and this was always one of my favorite snacks. As an adult I’ve only had them a handful of times but I think that if we had kids they would be in the house more. This cheesy snack is highly addicting and once I start eating them I can’t stop. So maybe it’s a good thing for now that I don’t have them around much.
Taylor P.
Calgary, MS
I will never be too old for these little snacks! They are too delicious and a healthier alternative to chips! My household goes through at least two bags of these every week. They are also good to bring traveling!
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
Not a fan. I received this product complimentary in return for my review and I gotta say I & my son are not fans. We've been eating the Original Goldfish for years & the whole grain just wasn't our taste. We both found that the whole grain goldfish smell & crunch the same as the original, but DOES NOT TASTE THE SAME!. Lol. It leaves the oddest after taste in your mouth.. Ekk! Not for us.
Kelsea S.
Chatham
The snack that smiles back and these crackers taste oh so good! And whole grain! Perfect for a side snack or in lunches and there never costly! Usually always pretty household affordable! 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
Venessa L.
#SmileWithGoldfish #GiftedByGoldfish #Complimentary Got these yummy snacks for #Free from #InfluensterCa Kid tested & mother approved #Crackers #Baked #Lunch #Snack #Cheddar or #WholeWheatCheddar #Food #Foody Thank you @influensterca & @goldfishcanada #VoxBox #Contest

Neana E.
Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then the normal kind?

Walmart