BY GOLDFISH #10 in Crackers

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast Extract, Paprika,
Spices, Celery, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are the...1 Answers
Lindsay B.
Keokuk
Buy these for my son who loves his fishes. Hes 2 so we try to buy him healthy things to eat whole grain is a good option when ur buying something that really isnt a healthy choice but hey atleast its whole grain right?
Pepper M.
San Lorenzo
Anyone that has kids knows this is a permanent staple in your home. Simple enough that everyone enjoys them and aren’t messy. I eat them as much as my kids do. They love the colors and I love that their whole grain
Janet W.
Cicero, NY
Goldfish are always a go to for kids snacks. They are easy to pack and don’t make too much of a mess. Flavor is always good with just the right amount of saltiness. Great bargain for how much you get.
Katie W.
Burlington, NJ
Whole grain goldfish are a staple in our house. I love that they have whole grain in them and are a healthier option for the kids and myself. I am not a fan of the package, i wish it was resealable.
Danielle J.
Phoenix, AZ
I’m a mother to a 3 year old boy. These are a staple in the house. Easy to pack a bag for on the go snacks or when I want something to munch late night. I like that they’re cheesy and not too salty.
member-fdc89
Whole wheat Goldfish have all the flavor of traditional, but with the added bonus of whole grains.  The packaging is in true gold fish fashion.  The price is the same as traditional, so if I'm going to have a cracker snack I will opt for a slightly healthier one.
Sherrie M.
Salt Lake City
I love that this version of goldfish is whole grain, making it a little bit of a healthier option to feed my toddler for a snack. I do wish that they had an option that was a little more flavorful, while still having whole grains.
Skye H.
Pauma Valley
Good snack for kids. My daughter loves taking these to school for a quick snack. They come in big boxes so you can put a little at a time in a baggie for them and the box will last a little while
Amanda S.
Goldfish make a great snack! I love bringing these to work for a guilt free snack with lunch. This particular flavor is one of my favorites and I purchase it a lot. The only con with these is that the bags are on the smaller side so if you’re not buying them on sale or with a coupon they could be a little expensive.
Meredith L.
Personally, I hate these. I always have. They’re just so boring to me. But my kids love these. They are absolutely obsessed with these and every time we go to the grocery store this is a must have.
Neana E.
Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then the normal kind?

Walmart