BY GOLDFISH #9 in Crackers

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast Extract, Paprika,
Spices, Celery, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are the...1 Answers
Nubia G.
My toddler loves these with his lunch or just a snack throughout the day. I like that it has a hint of salt and it's not overwhelming or overpowering. Great price, we buy these all the time. Last a good month if you have them everyday.
Caitie S.
Tampa, FL
Goldfish are my jam. I love traveling with a bag of goldfish because they make a great snack and can also fill you up if you are hungry. I like the saltiness of cheddar goldfish. I find myself unable to stop eating these once I start!
Brittany C.
Addictive! Once you open the bag it’s hard to stop. They are great. I love that they come whole grain too. My little one loves them and if I have a whole grain option that’s the preferred way. Plus Kroger runs a sale on these often!
Danielle V.
Parker, CO
I feel better purchasing whole grain products but sometimes they have a different taste. These don’t at all and I feel good about giving them to the kids. Goldfish have always been my favorite snack and now that I can get them with whole grain I might just buy them more.
Stephanie R.
Big Lake
My favorite fun snack! I love that you can get these whole grain and not even notice the difference in taste. I can find them anywhere and the price is phenomenal. The variety of flavors is so helpful as well. A family favorite!!
Kristian M.
Bakersfield, CA
Good for kids especially now that they are made with whole grain. I️ eat these because I work at a school and they are enjoyable but I wouldn’t go out of my way to buy them for myself. Thy are definitely a good on the go snack.
Morgan L.
New york, NY
No better snack than goldfish! Whole grain taste the same as regular cheddar , but makes it sound healthier! Crunchy, cheesy and overall great snack! Not messy either! Always my go to snack. Original cheddar is my go to flavor!
Melissa L.
Olympia WA
not only are these made with whole grain, but the might actually taste better than the regular kind, they are a great snack in between meals or on the go. you can always get them on sale, and theyre great for kids to snack on.
Natalia G.
Riverbank, CA
Over any snack I would usually choose these because these are really good to snack on. They taste really good they are DELICIOUS. They are not healthy if you eat it a lot but it’s all about proportions. I recommend this highly
Amanda S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Goldfish are a staple in my pantry since becoming a mom. We love all the flavors that they have out and enjoy trying the new ones. For the price we will continue to buy this little snake. Moms goldfish are a good little snack.
Neana E.
Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then the normal kind?