BY GOLDFISH #10 in Crackers

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast Extract, Paprika,
Spices, Celery, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are the...1 Answers
Chy M.
My daughter love Goldfish crackers and go through them fast! This large container was great for us and lasted a bit longer than the normal size bags. What more can you ask for? These delicious goldfish are just what you ordered. Are whole wheat so you feel better about finishing a bag by yourself. And come in a lovely 8-pack for easy consumption and fresh keeping. You'll never have a stale fish again! I never travel anywhere without at least a bag.
Karley M.
Wauconda, IL
My favorite guilty pleasure! These are perfect when I need just a little something to hit the spot! Perfect to keep at work or in the car as a quick pick me up! I even love these when my stomach feels a little upset. I love the whole wheat much more than the original!
Kayla D.
Oceanside
Gold Fish are good and healthy cracker brand. I use this for cheese trays or for eating plain in general. This flavor is by far my favorite! Absolutely delicious!!! They’re very affordable I believe. If you’re a person who likes eating crackers these are for you.
allie B.
State College, PA
Such a delicious snack! I have loved these since I was a little kid and I still eat them today. Snacks are way more fun when they're fish shaped! The cheese flavor is delicious and these are really easy to pour into a Ziploc bag to bring with me to class/work. Love!
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
I love these so much . They are great snack to use for on the go or just sitting around enjoying being a couch potato . I love them I like the cheesy ones I don’t like all the extra with the other different flavors they are gross but I enjoy these
Nia D.
Buckeye, AZ
The original goldfish are very close to perfection so replacing the grains with whole grains is a little of a challenge. They are still very good but not to be compared to the original. Make a difference in the health so I see the worth in it!
Disciple S.
Florida
These goldfish are delicious. And awesome snack for anybody to eat; everybody enjoys these. And simply you just cannot have one goldfish, you simply cannot have one handful of goldfish either! Maybe a whole bag of it, sure! But these goldfishes are not only good for eating but good to the eyes. It’s also something kids can play with while eating. Hey, don’t be quick to tell your child not to play with their food! Especially goldfish crackers! Lets the kids imagination run wild!
Lindsey K.
Louisa
A healthy snack we keep stocked in bulk in our pantry. These snacks are easy for little fingers to grab, and all members of our family love it. I'm glad to see these goldfish in whole-grain which makes it an even better snack. The paper bags are a little difficult to tear open sometimes, but they rarely last long enough for me to have to reclose. Love these!
Kirsten R.
Waynesburg, PA
I only heard about this from the movies since it is not popular back home (Philippines). When I first ate it ,I thought it is really tasty. However, I am not crazy about it. It is too oily for me and I am not a big fan it’s flavor.
karen k.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a great go to after school snack. But also a great addition to the sack lunches. But with three kids in the family it doesn’t last long. We go through one bag a day. So I only pick some up when the store has a great sale.
Neana E.
Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then the normal kind?

Walmart