BY GOLDFISH #8 in Crackers

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast Extract, Paprika,
Spices, Celery, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are the...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Disciple S.
Florida
These goldfish are delicious. And awesome snack for anybody to eat; everybody enjoys these. And simply you just cannot have one goldfish, you simply cannot have one handful of goldfish either! Maybe a whole bag of it, sure! But these goldfishes are not only good for eating but good to the eyes. It’s also something kids can play with while eating. Hey, don’t be quick to tell your child not to play with their food! Especially goldfish crackers! Lets the kids imagination run wild!
Stephanie C.
Dover, NH
I love that Goldfish came out with a whole grain option for this snack. It makes me feel a little better about eating them and really pairs well with my healthy lifestyle. The only con I have is that for some reason the whole grain goldfish have less salt on them than the original cheddar goldfish. Other than that, great snack!
Christine F.
Spokane
I like this product because you get a lot, so it feels like you’re eating more. I buy them on occasion but burn out quickly from them. They have an artificial cheese flavor that tends to leave a weird after taste. I like them enough to eat them on occasion but the flavor could definitely improve.
Shandell W.
Jefferson
What kid doesn’t enjoy goldfish. My kids love these as a snack. The flavor is great and they enjoy the fun fish shape. They have a great texture and they like to count them as well. The price is fair for a simple cracker which they are. I would recommend these to anyone with kids.
Karley M.
Wauconda, IL
My favorite guilty pleasure! These are perfect when I need just a little something to hit the spot! Perfect to keep at work or in the car as a quick pick me up! I even love these when my stomach feels a little upset. I love the whole wheat much more than the original!
Ashley L.
San Antonio, TX
The taste of goldfish hasn’t changed one bit in my 21 years of life. I could never get tired of these cute snacks. They’re just so much better than any other snack cracker in my opinion. I always have a ziplock with goldfish in my purse just in case haha.
allie B.
State College, PA
Such a delicious snack! I have loved these since I was a little kid and I still eat them today. Snacks are way more fun when they're fish shaped! The cheese flavor is delicious and these are really easy to pour into a Ziploc bag to bring with me to class/work. Love!
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
I love these so much . They are great snack to use for on the go or just sitting around enjoying being a couch potato . I love them I like the cheesy ones I don’t like all the extra with the other different flavors they are gross but I enjoy these
Justyn A.
Spring, TX
I’m a mom of three small children, so goldfish are a staple item in my snack repertoire. I LOVE that they don’t use artificial food coloring and I love that they’re baked and cheesy. My kids love goldfish and I alway have them on hand. If you haven’t tried goldfish, are you even living?
Nia D.
Buckeye, AZ
The original goldfish are very close to perfection so replacing the grains with whole grains is a little of a challenge. They are still very good but not to be compared to the original. Make a difference in the health so I see the worth in it!
Neana E.
Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then the normal kind?