Goldfish® Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers Made With Whole Grain uploaded by Scarlet B.Goldfish® Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers Made With Whole Grain uploaded by A P.Goldfish® Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers Made With Whole Grain uploaded by erika o.

BY GOLDFISH #8 in Crackers

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast Extract, Paprika,
Spices, Celery, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are the...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Disciple S.
Florida
These goldfish are delicious. And awesome snack for anybody to eat; everybody enjoys these. And simply you just cannot have one goldfish, you simply cannot have one handful of goldfish either! Maybe a whole bag of it, sure! But these goldfishes are not only good for eating but good to the eyes. It’s also something kids can play with while eating. Hey, don’t be quick to tell your child not to play with their food! Especially goldfish crackers! Lets the kids imagination run wild!
Stephanie C.
Dover, NH
I love that Goldfish came out with a whole grain option for this snack. It makes me feel a little better about eating them and really pairs well with my healthy lifestyle. The only con I have is that for some reason the whole grain goldfish have less salt on them than the original cheddar goldfish. Other than that, great snack!
Lizzy S.
Hopewell Jct, NY
Impossible snack to dislike. Goldfish snack is the timeless snack that I have loved my ENTIRE (not exaggerating) life. I have never met a person to dislike goldfish. If I ever did, I wouldnt know how to handle it. My cat even used to eat these with me. Great snack, great selection of flavors and size bags and reasonably priced.
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
Another snack that I have to have in the house because the kids but that's okay because Mommy and Daddy like them too we always like these goldfish they're really good they're small and easy to package and zip lock baggies or on-the-go if not then I also like the small bags that goldfish does make for the kids lunch
Aaron B.
Russell Springs
This product is very good if you are looking for a healthy alternative to the original snack. I was very impressed of the flavor as it did not test as most other whole grain foods do. Also, the price was very affordable and I would recommend this to anyone who is looking to watch their figure and their wallet!
Christine F.
Spokane
I like this product because you get a lot, so it feels like you’re eating more. I buy them on occasion but burn out quickly from them. They have an artificial cheese flavor that tends to leave a weird after taste. I like them enough to eat them on occasion but the flavor could definitely improve.
Franciele M.
Toluca Lake, CA
Someone please explain to me why goldfish are soo addicting. No jk I can eat one of those in a blink of a eye. I love the fact that now they have whole grain makes me feel less guilty for eating the whole bag
Aaron B.
Russell Springs
The flavor on this product was amazing! The seasoning on the cracker was just the right amount and I was very impressed of how the chips were not broken. My only complaint is that a lot of seasoning was caked at the bottom and make the bottom chips quite over seasoned. Overall, good product!
Shandell W.
Jefferson
What kid doesn’t enjoy goldfish. My kids love these as a snack. The flavor is great and they enjoy the fun fish shape. They have a great texture and they like to count them as well. The price is fair for a simple cracker which they are. I would recommend these to anyone with kids.
Miriam M.
Downey, CA
My love for goldfish, goes way back to when I was a kid. There’s something about them that makes me happy when I eat them. I admit that I have gotten to the point where the big cartons stand no match. This is a go to snack for anyone who knows how to live life the way it’s supposed to be lived, with a serving of goldfish.
Neana E.
Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then the normal kind?