Goldfish® Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers Made With Whole Grain uploaded by Scarlet B.Goldfish® Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers Made With Whole Grain uploaded by A P.Goldfish® Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers Made With Whole Grain uploaded by erika o.

BY GOLDFISH #5 in Crackers

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast Extract, Paprika,
Spices, Celery, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then t...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amber G.
Newton
My daughter brings these to school everyday as a snack.  She at first noticed the difference between the regular cheddar fish and the whole grain but has since learned to love the whole grain fish just as much as the regular fish.  I buy these when ever I can in all different sizes,  In bulk and in Single serve packs at BJ's, in the bags or little milk cartons from Shoprite and Walmart
Krista B.
Crowley, TX
So Goldfish.....what can I say...they are seriously an amazingly cheezy puffy hollow fish shaped cracker! They are delicious! My 3yr olds go to snack! We go to church, we have to have goldfish with us! Also we watch Curious George....and well on that show, Mr.Quin! He and his siblings(5) all love fish crackers. While I highly doubt they are talking about goldfish, my children think they are!
Taylor S.
Nashville, TN
I love this version of the original Goldfish! They’re a bit healthier so I don’t feel quite as guilty letting my 5 year old have them (or eating a ton myself). I will say that they’re not quite as good as the original—there are a lot of things I prefer to be whole grain but this isn’t one of them. ThT said, I do like them...especially with peanut butter.
Amanda C.
Easy to give to my boys to eat as a snack during the day. Flavor is good, and for the price you can’t beat it. Even my husband and I snack on them sometimes! Our favorite flavor is the original, but sometimes we get either the baby variety or the rainbow colored ones! My oldest likes to tell me what colors each of the fish are!
Lizzy S.
Hopewell Jct, NY
Impossible snack to dislike. Goldfish snack is the timeless snack that I have loved my ENTIRE (not exaggerating) life. I have never met a person to dislike goldfish. If I ever did, I wouldnt know how to handle it. My cat even used to eat these with me. Great snack, great selection of flavors and size bags and reasonably priced.
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
Another snack that I have to have in the house because the kids but that's okay because Mommy and Daddy like them too we always like these goldfish they're really good they're small and easy to package and zip lock baggies or on-the-go if not then I also like the small bags that goldfish does make for the kids lunch
Aaron B.
Russell Springs
This product is very good if you are looking for a healthy alternative to the original snack. I was very impressed of the flavor as it did not test as most other whole grain foods do. Also, the price was very affordable and I would recommend this to anyone who is looking to watch their figure and their wallet!
Franciele M.
Toluca Lake, CA
Someone please explain to me why goldfish are soo addicting. No jk I can eat one of those in a blink of a eye. I love the fact that now they have whole grain makes me feel less guilty for eating the whole bag
Aaron B.
Russell Springs
The flavor on this product was amazing! The seasoning on the cracker was just the right amount and I was very impressed of how the chips were not broken. My only complaint is that a lot of seasoning was caked at the bottom and make the bottom chips quite over seasoned. Overall, good product!
Shandell W.
Jefferson
What kid doesn’t enjoy goldfish. My kids love these as a snack. The flavor is great and they enjoy the fun fish shape. They have a great texture and they like to count them as well. The price is fair for a simple cracker which they are. I would recommend these to anyone with kids.
Neana E.
Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then the normal kind?