BY GOLDFISH

Pepperidge Farm is proud to contribute to the fisher house foundation: providing a "home away from home" for military families to be close to their loved one during a time of need. To learn more about the fisher house foundation, please visit their website at http://www.fisherhouse.org

Reviews (19440)
Merle W.
Tahlequah, OK
We love snacking on GoldFish after school. The bag is perfect for on the run snacking and game days. They add a little extra flavor to soups too! I eat them with my tomato soup.
Michela G.
What kid doesn't love Goldfish crackers? What parent doesn't sneak their kids' Goldfish crackers? They're crispy and salty enough that a quick handful satisfies a craving, and the cheese flavor is light enough that you don't feel disgusting if you eat more than a quick handful. The only reason I didn't give it a full 5 stars is because there does seem to be some inconsistency from batch to batch. Some are puffier and less flavorful, and some are flatter and have more flavor. I personally prefer the flatter ones, but I'm not sure what the standard should be.
Kalliopi L.
Wayne, NJ
One of my favorite childhood snacks and even my favorite snack of choice to this day. Their ingredients seem to have stayed the same throughout the years with the cheesy flavor that is not too overpowering. You will obviously need some water after eating some but I definitely recommend it to any salty snack lovers.
Josie C.
Moores Hill
This is one of my favorite snacks! They are extremely satisfying to just sit and snack on them. THey are delicious! I am not too sure about them being healthy, but I know that they are tasty! They are very affortable to get. I would reccomend everyone to try them. You may not like them, but what can hurt if you try them!
courtney L.
These are the perfect snack on the go! My 3 year old loves them and this version is so fun! She loves all the bright colors and they taste so good. I love grabbing these for a quick snack when we are out running errands. She thinks she gets a special treat and I know she's eating something that's not bad for her. It's a win win!
daryl p.
These are a staple from my childhood and have been good for years! They’re easy to snack on since they’re quite small, and very affordable. Goldfish is one of the best cheese related snacks out there.
Heidi W.
This is a go to product for us.  We are a busy family and I keep a bag in the car as a pick me up during the day.  We buy the big huge container for at home.  It is a perfect addition when you are making a trail mix or chex mix.  I would highly recommend it.  We purchase the whole grain.
Meighan T.
North Little Rock
My family and I love Goldfish. They are the perfect snack, you seriously can not just eat one. They have the best crunch and cheddar flavor. I buy them once a week (they are gone in like a day so I sometimes have to hide them haha). I am pretty sure they have been a go to since I was a little girl (20 years ago).
Janna R.
Groton, MA
I love Goldfish so much. When I’m babysitting, I often have to restrain myself from stealing Goldfish from the children. The Parmesan flavored ones are my vice and I cannot resist buying them every time I go on a snack run.
Jennisy t.
Modesto
I have never been a fan of all these stuff with cheese i like them. Its like the perfect amount of cheese. i enjoy them although i stopped buying them. I honestly stop buying them because they are a little too expensive for my wallet. Don't get me wrong i do buy them once in a long while but not like before.
Carrie R.
Bridgeport, WV
What is your favorite flavor of Goldfish Crackers?
Heather K.
Columbia, SC
What's your favorite flavor of Goldfish?
Victoria S.
Kissimmee, FL
What flavor is the best out of all of them?
alisha l.
Has anyone tried smashing them and roll chicken in it and cooked it like breaded chicken if so how was it?
Sarah C.
Freeland, WA
How much does this cracker make you smile? :)

Walmart