BY GOLDFISH

Pepperidge Farm is proud to contribute to the fisher house foundation: providing a "home away from home" for military families to be close to their loved one during a time of need. To learn more about the fisher house foundation, please visit their website at http://www.fisherhouse.org

Reviews (19441)
Jenny F.
Kennett, MO
These little goldfish crackers are a favorite in our house.  They have a little salty crunchy flavor and my 2 year old grandson loves them!  They have this cute little fish shape that makes it fun for my grandson to eat and they are very reasonably priced at Walmart.
Leeishla J.
Mahanoy City, PA
I had these when I was a child and now my child has them and she loves them! I buy them every time we go grocery shopping because they are her favorite snack to have in the house. They are great for traveling and they are delicious as well! I do recommend, maybe also a gluten free option for those who can't have the original ones.
Amanda M.
My kids love to take goldfish everywhere they go. They are small enough to take in a reusable pouch to snack on in between games, in a lunchbox for school, or a snack at home. There are several flavors to chose from and even come in "baby" size. Goldfish can be found at grocery stores and even bigger stores like Costco and SAMs where you can save money by buying in bulk. They have plenty of flavor with right the right amount of salt. Definitely recommend
Katie G.
Irvine, CA
I love these! They are a great, easy snack to have at home or put in a little zip block bag for on the go. They’re great for both kids and adults and the baked are way better than the original version! I would suggest trying these😋
Molnitia O.
Summerfield, FL
This is one item i have trouble keeping in the pantry. My son loves them. My husband loves them, and i love them. These are a great snack for after breakfast..and lunch. Goldfish has been one of my sons favorite snacks.
Brandi H.
Mercersburg, PA
Pepperidge Farm Goldfish are for my little family for sure! I know this mom can't just eat one. If you are looking for something light and healthy they are your friend. My girls love the colorful ones, that's their favorite! I would share that's for sure. = )
Laura R.
Athens
Such a fun snack. I love getting to have a slimjim and goldfish for a snack it makes my day so much better. There quick and easy and oh so delicious. Would love to see some different flavors maybe with spicy or little grab and go with a meat stick and goldfish!
Lauren D.
Honestly, who doesn't love goldfish! They are an amazing snack and so tasty. Also a pretty cheap option as far as snacks go. They may not be the healthiest, but they are by no means bad for you like some snack options are
Talia F.
my all time favorite cracker. i love to bring these with me on the go, especially when i want something that satisfies my crunch but isn’t crazy bad for me. even though they are SO yummy, i never feel guilty eating these!
Hope D.
Houston
Something i would eat once in a while because i suddenly remembered a lie i made up in my mind that they were good. Then i wpuld eat half the packet and be done with it because it's just too much for me. Dry and cheesy.
Carrie R.
Bridgeport, WV
What is your favorite flavor of Goldfish Crackers?
Heather K.
Columbia, SC
What's your favorite flavor of Goldfish?
Victoria S.
Kissimmee, FL
What flavor is the best out of all of them?
alisha l.
Has anyone tried smashing them and roll chicken in it and cooked it like breaded chicken if so how was it?
Sarah C.
Freeland, WA
How much does this cracker make you smile? :)

Walmart