BY GOLDFISH

Pepperidge Farm is proud to contribute to the fisher house foundation: providing a "home away from home" for military families to be close to their loved one during a time of need. To learn more about the fisher house foundation, please visit their website at http://www.fisherhouse.org

Reviews (19440)
Kamish L.
Ball Ground, GA
Goldfish can do no wrong in my eyes. I always get a bag when I go to the store and I want a snack that I can pack with my lunch for the day. They are very affordable and if you have toddlers I do recommend this snack for them because goldfish are not messy and they are pretty satisfying. I've seen them used in a variety of ways such as garnishing a plate or building things.
Shannon C.
Columbia, SC
Perfect cheese cracker snack. I always have Goldfish crackers on hand for my nephew- he absolutely loves them. These are great to throw in snack mixes too with nuts and dried fruits. I typically go traditional or whole grain but all flavors are worth a try.
Beck T.
Rumford, ME
This is always my kids favorite go to snack, they love all the different flavours and always come back to the original cheddar as their favorite  :) I like to smash these up and use them as my crumb topping for homeade macaroni and cheese... so good!
Erin L.
The original cheddar Goldfish are a staple in our house. They are a great quick snack for my kids or for myself. They taste the same as they did when I was a kid. Price is also great, we grab them at Costco in the big box or at Aldi in the smaller bags.
Rebecca G.
Brownsburg, IN
These are the perfect snack for any occasion weather it' on the go or your waiting for dinner to be ready! These yummy, cheesy, crunchy snacks are highly addicting though! You will go through a bag like nothing so I recommnd buying more than one bag!
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I got this product because it’s princess and my little girl loves princess things. The crackers were pink, really cute and fun for her to pick out at the grocery store. The cheddar flavor Of the crackers are still the same despite the different look.
Melanie M.
Van Vleck , TX
Goldfish are a great snack for kids and adults! They aren’t as bad for you as other snacks such as potato chips. I have eaten goldfish since I was a little kid and still eat them today as an adult. Definitely recommend everyone tries goldfish!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love goldfish crackers especially the extra cheddar crackers. They are very affordable and my kids love to take them to school as a part of their lunch. They have all kinds of favors now for my kids to choose from. Recommend others to try some of the other favors of goldfish.
Rachel F.
Billings
These are definitely a staple at our house. We buy these in bulk Costco style, and it’s not just for the kids. Let’s be real, these are some of the easiest snacks to pack around since they’re not so small that they spill everywhere like a cheerio, but they’re not as big as a graham cracker so they don’t crack as easily. Perfect size, maybe not exactly healthy, but in a good portion, they do the trick for keeping the kids busy while we grocery shop or just a quick snack in general.
Kaitlyn P.
kansas
The classic goldfish crackers are perfect for kids and adults alike! The flavor is my favorite of the shaped cheese crackers and they are easy to pack for my backpack while I’m on campus. It’s one of my go tos for easy snacks on campus.
Carrie R.
Bridgeport, WV
What is your favorite flavor of Goldfish Crackers?
Heather K.
Columbia, SC
What's your favorite flavor of Goldfish?
Victoria S.
Kissimmee, FL
What flavor is the best out of all of them?
alisha l.
Has anyone tried smashing them and roll chicken in it and cooked it like breaded chicken if so how was it?
Sarah C.
Freeland, WA
How much does this cracker make you smile? :)

Walmart