Meriah D.
Columbia, MO

I absolutely love this snack! I've seen the whole grain cheddar Goldfish in stores and is wondering if anyone has tried them? Are they healthier than the original? Less calories? Do they taste the same?

Tara N.
Tara N.
1 year, 4 months ago
I've switched to the whole grain. They are really good, and I can't tell much of a difference. Not sure on calories, but I liked the added grains.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Holt, MI
1 year, 5 months ago
They don't really taste the same but they aren't terrible.
Kaitlyn T.
Kaitlyn T.
Downey, CA
1 year, 6 months ago
They taste a lot different, but are healthier and less calories. If you're trying to be healthy, they're worth it.
Julie M.
Julie M.
1 year, 6 months ago
I have tried the whole grain ones and they did not seem that great. You can really taste the whole grain. I prefer the cheddar taste! 😉😘