Elisa S.
San Diego, CA

Did you know the Rainbow Goldfish are colored with vegetable coloring? So cool!

Bobbie T.
Bobbie T.
Freeport, IL
3 years, 1 month ago
I did not but it makes me actually want to buy them now! :D thanks
3 years, 9 months ago
I did NOT know that! I work at a domestic violence agency and this is great info to pass along to our parents in shelter since we usually have tons of yummy Goldfish for the kiddos! Thanks!
3 years, 9 months ago
Amy K.
Amy K.
Staten Island, NY
4 years, 6 months ago
No, but that makes me feel even better about giving them to my toddlers. Thanks for sharing!