Jessica T.
Westland
This is by far my favorite snack. My parents purchase them at Sam's Club. Whenever I eat them they have just the right amount of salt on them. Also if you eat these don't eat the whole bag in a day. My sister did and she was constipated for three days. But we didn't know she ate the whole bag until she sayed she hadn't went number 2 in 3 days. So be careful if you have children under the age of 10. Even if you have older children make sure you watch how much they eat. Otherwise they are the best snack and they are very addicting to eat.
I prefer this snack over any other. They are great for a snack if you have a picnic. Also I bring them with me if I go on a hike a long with a sandwich and a water. :)