BY GOLDFISH

Pepperidge Farm is proud to contribute to the fisher house foundation: providing a "home away from home" for military families to be close to their loved one during a time of need. To learn more about the fisher house foundation, please visit their website at http://www.fisherhouse.org

Jessica T.
Westland
This is by far my favorite snack. My parents purchase them at Sam's Club. Whenever I eat them they have just the right amount of salt on them. Also if you eat these don't eat the whole bag in a day. My sister did and she was constipated for three days. But we didn't know she ate the whole bag until she sayed she hadn't went number 2 in 3 days. So be careful if you have children under the age of 10. Even if you have older children make sure you watch how much they eat. Otherwise they are the best snack and they are very addicting to eat.
I prefer this snack over any other. They are great for a snack if you have a picnic. Also I bring them with me if I go on a hike a long with a sandwich and a water. :)
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
The kids love eating Goldfish crackers and so do I. They taste great and I like that they are somewhat healthier than potato chips or snack cakes. They are great for on the go or long road trips. They are also a great snack to take camping. They only thing I don't like about them is that they are partially produced with genetic engineering. I am trying to stay away from foods that have anything to do with genetic engineering but in today's society that is sadly hard to do.
Hannah F.
Smyrna, DE
Goldfish crackers are an amazing snack from my childhood. Now that I have my own little girl I still rely on them. They are just perfect for her tiny hands and mouth. I will fill up a container with them for when we go places so that she can have a snack while mommy running errands. It's great and I don't know what i would do with out these sweet smiling fish.
Kristina C.
Portland, OR
I buy goldfish cheddar crackers as a snack for myself all the time. I could eat a whole bag in one sitting, but I try not to. These little goldfish are light and crispy, salty with a moderate amount of cheese flavor. They are good as part of a packed lunch or just a midday snack. I generally purchase them in the grocery or online, and they are a great deal.
Katie S.
Alexandria, VA
I've been a Goldfish girl since day one. I keep the little packages in my desk for when I want something perfectly salty and crunchy during the day, and when I was in college, they were my late night study snack. There are a ton of flavors to choose from, but I still go with the original cheddar most often (s'mores if I'm feeling saucy). My favorite thing is to buy the big cartons of rainbow ones at Costco!
Sydney H.
Williams, AZ.
My two year old loves these.  She is a very picky eater, and sometimes she'll hours without eating because she wants a certain type of food.  She's very sick, and she doesn't like eating crackers.  However, she loves goldfish, and in my personal opinion, this is alot healthier than chicken nuggets, which is what she usually wants, haha.
Jade R.
Oxford, MS
This is one of my favorite snacks by far! It's the perfect cheese to salt ratio, and I love a good crunch! I also love to put these in different types of soup instead of normal crackers. These taste the best in chicken tortilla soup - try it and thank me later ;) Careful though, you WILL get addicted!
Ashlynne K.
Goldfish always brings me back to my childhood. My favorite cheddar-y snack! I love how there are so many different varieties of Goldfish, one to fit each taste! I love adding them to trail mix or simply just snacking on them when I get a bit hungry. My only downside is that they can be a bit too salty for me, but then I always just change the flavor and I am good! No big complaints, just one happy girl eating her Goldfish currently!
Sarah S.
Who doesn't love goldfish crackers? I ate these snacks as a child and eat them as an adult. I continue to buy these because they are a fairly inexpensive snack.  The package is easy to fold over to have a few now and save some for later.  I will continue to buy these.
Samantha W.
Denver, CO
These awesome snacks will always remind me childhood. I love that they're crunchy, totally snackable and not bad for you. A bag of these doesn't last long in my house.  The price is awesome for what you get, and if I had these in my purse all the time I wouldn't be sad about it.
Carrie R.
Bridgeport, WV
What is your favorite flavor of Goldfish Crackers?
Heather K.
Columbia, SC
What's your favorite flavor of Goldfish?
Victoria S.
Kissimmee, FL
What flavor is the best out of all of them?
alisha l.
Has anyone tried smashing them and roll chicken in it and cooked it like breaded chicken if so how was it?
Sarah C.
Freeland, WA
How much does this cracker make you smile? :)