BY GOLDFISH #3 in Crackers

Pepperidge Farm is proud to contribute to the fisher house foundation: providing a "home away from home" for military families to be close to their loved one during a time of need. To learn more about the fisher house foundation, please visit their website at http://www.fisherhouse.org

Reviews (19339)
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
The kids love eating Goldfish crackers and so do I. They taste great and I like that they are somewhat healthier than potato chips or snack cakes. They are great for on the go or long road trips. They are also a great snack to take camping. They only thing I don't like about them is that they are partially produced with genetic engineering. I am trying to stay away from foods that have anything to do with genetic engineering but in today's society that is sadly hard to do.
Jessica T.
Westland
This is by far my favorite snack. My parents purchase them at Sam's Club. Whenever I eat them they have just the right amount of salt on them. Also if you eat these don't eat the whole bag in a day. My sister did and she was constipated for three days. But we didn't know she ate the whole bag until she sayed she hadn't went number 2 in 3 days. So be careful if you have children under the age of 10. Even if you have older children make sure you watch how much they eat. Otherwise they are the best snack and they are very addicting to eat.
I prefer this snack over any other. They are great for a snack if you have a picnic. Also I bring them with me if I go on a hike a long with a sandwich and a water. :)
Ashlynne K.
Goldfish always brings me back to my childhood. My favorite cheddar-y snack! I love how there are so many different varieties of Goldfish, one to fit each taste! I love adding them to trail mix or simply just snacking on them when I get a bit hungry. My only downside is that they can be a bit too salty for me, but then I always just change the flavor and I am good! No big complaints, just one happy girl eating her Goldfish currently!
Hannah F.
Harrington, DE
Goldfish crackers are an amazing snack from my childhood. Now that I have my own little girl I still rely on them. They are just perfect for her tiny hands and mouth. I will fill up a container with them for when we go places so that she can have a snack while mommy running errands. It's great and I don't know what i would do with out these sweet smiling fish.
Kristina C.
I buy goldfish cheddar crackers as a snack for myself all the time. I could eat a whole bag in one sitting, but I try not to. These little goldfish are light and crispy, salty with a moderate amount of cheese flavor. They are good as part of a packed lunch or just a midday snack. I generally purchase them in the grocery or online, and they are a great deal.
Katie S.
Alexandria, VA
I've been a Goldfish girl since day one. I keep the little packages in my desk for when I want something perfectly salty and crunchy during the day, and when I was in college, they were my late night study snack. There are a ton of flavors to choose from, but I still go with the original cheddar most often (s'mores if I'm feeling saucy). My favorite thing is to buy the big cartons of rainbow ones at Costco!
Sydney H.
Mesa
My two year old loves these.  She is a very picky eater, and sometimes she'll hours without eating because she wants a certain type of food.  She's very sick, and she doesn't like eating crackers.  However, she loves goldfish, and in my personal opinion, this is alot healthier than chicken nuggets, which is what she usually wants, haha.
Jazmin V.
Fayetteville
When I used to work at a daycare, I would give these to the children as a snack and they absorb lives them. They are the perfect snack for toddlers because they can eat them on their own and they love that they are in the shape of little fish. With these treats, snack time was also an opportunity to teach them about fishes swimming in the water. 👍🙌😊
Kelsey B.
Goldfish are one of those snacks where if I’m not careful I would eat the whole bag in one setting. I love cheese, but I’m not a huge fan of most cheese flavored snacks. Goldfish are an exception. They are delicious and make a very quick and easy snack. I think the design of the cracker itself is adorable. I would highly suggest this product.
Leeishla J.
Mahanoy City, PA
I had these when I was a child and now my child has them and she loves them! I buy them every time we go grocery shopping because they are her favorite snack to have in the house. They are great for traveling and they are delicious as well! I do recommend, maybe also a gluten free option for those who can't have the original ones.
Carrie R.
Bridgeport, WV
What is your favorite flavor of Goldfish Crackers?
Heather K.
Columbia, SC
What's your favorite flavor of Goldfish?
Victoria S.
Kissimmee, FL
What flavor is the best out of all of them?
alisha l.
Has anyone tried smashing them and roll chicken in it and cooked it like breaded chicken if so how was it?
Sarah C.
Freeland, WA
How much does this cracker make you smile? :)