BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® 100 Calorie Pouches.
Baked snack crackers.
Smaller size big taste!
Finn®.
Cheddar, baked with real cheese!
Natural.

• What's the difference between calorie counted snack cracker pouch...2 Answers
  • Are the calorie packs worth it or should you jut buy the bag and ...5 Answers
  • Can you ever eat just one of these 100 cal packs?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "And the 100 calorie packs are great because it makes it easier to take them on the go, whether they're for you or someone else!" in 7 reviews
  • "I love gold fish expecially the pizza and extreme cheese ones they are delisious my little brother like the rainbow ones because they are colorful" in 5 reviews
  • "I'm obsessed with 100 calorie packs, and I was so excited when I saw that goldfish was an option." in 3 reviews
Lauren B.
Charlotte
Goldfish are a classic snack and lunchbox treat that are a must have in any home with children. The adults in my home enjoy them just as much. There are so many flavors coming out, but cheddar is still my favorite!
Francesca D.
New Orleans, LA
Goldfish have been ,y far my favorite snack! The snack cracker pouches make it easy to count your calories. They always meet my expectations. Sometimes easier to buy them in bulk at Costco or Sams!  I would recommend this brand to other to others!
Christina S.
Love these because they are my kids favorite snack. The individual packs make them so nice for the car or for quick after school snack. Also great to solve the, "but he got more than me!" business!.
Dixie C.
Greenwood, SC
I have loved these since I was a kid! They've always been one of my favorite snacks. These are very affordable and great for any age really! They're not too salty for me to eat either. These come in handy to snack on when I'm feeling sick and need something that will be easy on my stomach. I will keep purchasing these as long as they keep making them!
Ashton C.
beaver dam, KY
We didn't buy the 100 calorie ones just the regular bag. But this is what popped up when I scanned it.

We bought our goldfish at Kroger on sale for only .99 which is a great buy. My 18 month old son loves these. A fast, healthy go to snack for us. Very affotdable, we even keep a bag in our car. My son will point at them when he wants them.
Jonalyn G.
San Antonio, TX
My niece absolutely loves eating this! I first tried it when she offered me one and I'm surprised to say that they are quite addicting. These are like the type of food you eat when you want a snack or generally just want to munch on them. I usually eat them when I binge watch a series.
Jeannie L.
Brooklyn, NY
These little packets make great snacks. Too bad I usually end up eating two or three packets! I know its supposed to assist with portion control, but they taste so good. I am a big fan of the original cheddar flavors, not so much their other variations. This makes for an easy and healthier snack for your little ones than small bags of chips and cheese doodles.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
My daughter loves these goldfish snack cracker pouches! She eats them during her snack at school and sometimes when she comes home too.  They are healthy for her and delicious! I buy these at shoprite or at walmart.  I can't lie, I eat these too when I can!
Anna Kat N.
Chattanooga
My go-to when I want a cheesy snack to toss in my lunch bag.  It's affordable to the pocket book and the waste line.  Only 100 calories to get that cravable, cheesy crunch.  I love these crackers and it's just the right amount for a quick snack.  Definitely a great item to toss in your kids' bags as well.
Sophia L.
Can literally find myself eating the whole bag in one sitting! Super yummy super easy snack for the kids. Crunchy, yummy, salty. Comes in a few different flavors but of course my favoritism the original.
McKenzie R.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Are the calorie packs worth it or should you jut buy the bag and put them in little baggys?
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
Do these taste any different from the original goldfish ?
Victoria L.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
What is your favorite flavor and size gold fish?
Taylor L.
So these taste any different considering they are "healthier"?
Samantha S.
Worcester, MA
Are they made with anything different than original goldfish, or are they just a smaller portion size?