BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® 100 Calorie Pouches.
Baked snack crackers.
Smaller size big taste!
Finn®.
Cheddar, baked with real cheese!
Natural.

• What's the difference between calorie counted snack crack...2 Answers
  • Are the calorie packs worth it or should you jut buy the ...5 Answers
  • Can you ever eat just one of these 100 cal packs?2 Answers
Goldfish® Calorie Cheddar Snack Cracker Pouches
  • "And the 100 calorie packs are great because it makes it easier to take them on the go, whether they're for you or someone else!" in 7 reviews
  • "I love gold fish expecially the pizza and extreme cheese ones they are delisious my little brother like the rainbow ones because they are colorful" in 5 reviews
  • "I'm obsessed with 100 calorie packs, and I was so excited when I saw that goldfish was an option." in 3 reviews
Becky S.
I give the Goldfish crackers 5 stars for being deliciously salty, crunchy and flavorful but these 100 calorie packs just don't have enough content for my satiate my hunger. I understand that there are people calorie counting or whatever and it's beneficial for them but for me it's just a hindrance and more trash to open several packs.
Aurora A.
I used to get these packs when I was in elementary school lol. Everyone would be trying to steal this healthy (but yummy) snack. I should probably get these for my dorm so I won’t eat unhealthy foods. I would definitely suggest these to gold fish lovers.
Emily S.
Ottawa, KS
I don’t know a single person that doesn’t love Goldfish! They’re so delicious and my favorite part, easy to grab and go! I have two daughters, so snack time is a must! These are our go-to’s and we love that they’re wrapped in small portions!
Lauren B.
Charlotte
Goldfish are a classic snack and lunchbox treat that are a must have in any home with children. The adults in my home enjoy them just as much. There are so many flavors coming out, but cheddar is still my favorite!
Amy C.
Honestly my favorite thing to pack in my lunch for work. Always a good salty snack to have and i don’t feel awful for eating them like i would with normal potato chips or something else!
Ninette B.
Billings, MT
These have always been my favorite since I was a kid. Also love the parmesan and pretzels ones. Just tried the pretzel and honey mustard. New favorite for sure. They make a great product.
Ashley S.
Fairfield, CT
These are my kids favorite snacks. They’re a little on the salty side for me but I do eat them on occasion myself. These are great to keep as a snack in the car, diaper bag, gym bag, etc.
Ashton C.
beaver dam, KY
We didn't buy the 100 calorie ones just the regular bag. But this is what popped up when I scanned it.

We bought our goldfish at Kroger on sale for only .99 which is a great buy. My 18 month old son loves these. A fast, healthy go to snack for us. Very affotdable, we even keep a bag in our car. My son will point at them when he wants them.
Jonalyn G.
San Antonio, TX
My niece absolutely loves eating this! I first tried it when she offered me one and I'm surprised to say that they are quite addicting. These are like the type of food you eat when you want a snack or generally just want to munch on them. I usually eat them when I binge watch a series.
Jeannie L.
Brooklyn, NY
These little packets make great snacks. Too bad I usually end up eating two or three packets! I know its supposed to assist with portion control, but they taste so good. I am a big fan of the original cheddar flavors, not so much their other variations. This makes for an easy and healthier snack for your little ones than small bags of chips and cheese doodles.
McKenzie R.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Are the calorie packs worth it or should you jut buy the bag and put them in little baggys?
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
Do these taste any different from the original goldfish ?
Victoria L.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
What is your favorite flavor and size gold fish?
Taylor L.
So these taste any different considering they are "healthier"?
Samantha S.
Westford, MA
Are they made with anything different than original goldfish, or are they just a smaller portion size?

Walgreens