BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® 100 Calorie Pouches.
Baked snack crackers.
Smaller size big taste!
Finn®.
Cheddar, baked with real cheese!
Natural.

• What's the difference between calorie counted snack crack...2 Answers
  • Are the calorie packs worth it or should you jut buy the ...5 Answers
  • Can you ever eat just one of these 100 cal packs?2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "And the 100 calorie packs are great because it makes it easier to take them on the go, whether they're for you or someone else!" in 7 reviews
  • "I love gold fish expecially the pizza and extreme cheese ones they are delisious my little brother like the rainbow ones because they are colorful" in 5 reviews
  • "I'm obsessed with 100 calorie packs, and I was so excited when I saw that goldfish was an option." in 3 reviews
Becky S.
I give the Goldfish crackers 5 stars for being deliciously salty, crunchy and flavorful but these 100 calorie packs just don't have enough content for my satiate my hunger. I understand that there are people calorie counting or whatever and it's beneficial for them but for me it's just a hindrance and more trash to open several packs.
Aurora A.
I used to get these packs when I was in elementary school lol. Everyone would be trying to steal this healthy (but yummy) snack. I should probably get these for my dorm so I won’t eat unhealthy foods. I would definitely suggest these to gold fish lovers.
Emily S.
Ottawa, KS
I don’t know a single person that doesn’t love Goldfish! They’re so delicious and my favorite part, easy to grab and go! I have two daughters, so snack time is a must! These are our go-to’s and we love that they’re wrapped in small portions!
Lauren B.
Charlotte
Goldfish are a classic snack and lunchbox treat that are a must have in any home with children. The adults in my home enjoy them just as much. There are so many flavors coming out, but cheddar is still my favorite!
Amy C.
Honestly my favorite thing to pack in my lunch for work. Always a good salty snack to have and i don’t feel awful for eating them like i would with normal potato chips or something else!
Ninette B.
Cody, WY
These have always been my favorite since I was a kid. Also love the parmesan and pretzels ones. Just tried the pretzel and honey mustard. New favorite for sure. They make a great product.
Ashley S.
Fairfield, CT
These are my kids favorite snacks. They’re a little on the salty side for me but I do eat them on occasion myself. These are great to keep as a snack in the car, diaper bag, gym bag, etc.
Francesca D.
New Orleans, LA
Goldfish have been ,y far my favorite snack! The snack cracker pouches make it easy to count your calories. They always meet my expectations. Sometimes easier to buy them in bulk at Costco or Sams!  I would recommend this brand to other to others!
Christina S.
Love these because they are my kids favorite snack. The individual packs make them so nice for the car or for quick after school snack. Also great to solve the, "but he got more than me!" business!.
Dixie C.
Greenwood, SC
I have loved these since I was a kid! They've always been one of my favorite snacks. These are very affordable and great for any age really! They're not too salty for me to eat either. These come in handy to snack on when I'm feeling sick and need something that will be easy on my stomach. I will keep purchasing these as long as they keep making them!
McKenzie R.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Are the calorie packs worth it or should you jut buy the bag and put them in little baggys?
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
Do these taste any different from the original goldfish ?
Victoria L.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
What is your favorite flavor and size gold fish?
Taylor L.
So these taste any different considering they are "healthier"?
Samantha S.
Westford, MA
Are they made with anything different than original goldfish, or are they just a smaller portion size?