Goldfish® Blasted Wild White Cheddar Snack Crackers uploaded by Tryphena J.Goldfish® Blasted Wild White Cheddar Snack Crackers uploaded by Heidi H.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Flavor Blasted® Wild White Cheddar Snack Crackers.

Shanna S.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Purchased at: Publix
I’m a fan of the white cheddar. Gold fish have gone down in quality over the years in my opinion, but they’re still a decent option for a quick snack. I honestly get tired of them after a while, wish they had a little more flavor to them.
Tryphena J.
Pittsburg, CA
I absolutely love these gold fish. I thought I'd upgrade a lil from the Parmesan gold fish which are just as good. I hate having to share with my girls, so I always find myself hiding them otherwise they will eat the whole bag in one sitting.
Brittney H.
The white cheddar flavor is my favorite. I have to be careful or I will just keep eating these without realizing how far I have gone down in the bag! Small fish shaped, crunchy, salty snacks. Great for snacking or for a road trip! The bag they come it back it easy to roll back up and save for later. Great for all ages.
Sara M.
knoxville
These are so incredibly delicious. They are exploding with cheesy goodness and they are undeniably yummy. The only issue is that in my area finding them is likely finding a unicorn. I can never ever find any at any stores. And trust me, I have looked everywhere. But if you are lucky enough to find them, cherish them, because they are delicious.
Erika N.
Las Vegas, NV
I typically don't care for the normal cheddar goldfish, but for some reason I can't get enough of the white cheddar. The portion sizes are perfect for afternoon snacking at the office and they can be fun for kids too. The only downside is the little dust you get on your hands, but I guess it's worth it right?
Mike Z.
Parma, OH
You can never go wrong with flavor blasted goldfish! I don't care how old you are these are always an acceptable snack. I've never had i flavor I didn't fully enjoy. Only request I have would be to use more flavoring and stop worrying about trying to be healthy. It's never going to be healthy.
Grace M.
Austin
Yay for Flavor Blasted goldfish is what i have to say. Man they are GOOOOD. Irresistible. Addicting. Can easily eat a whole bag without any help because who wants to share anyway. 100% recommend to all looking for a cheesy yummy snack cracker that looks like the fish you had when you were 7.
Michelle A.
Orlando, FL
Who doesn't like goldfish. I don't care how old I get, I always love goldfish from the store. All the varieties of cheese are my favorite and I love that they are bite sized. Great for a snack on the go.
Briana W.
Columbiana, AL
Hand down out of all the types of gold fish this is my favorite. I love thecheesey powder coating. My kids love them. They're quite delicious and very savory. They are affordable and not expensive st all. I would highly recommend these to any and everyone with little kids.
Alexis J.
Chicago
They are really great for little kid on the go. They are great for a small snack before any meal I really recommend them for little kids or even adults as a little snacks. I always have some of my little cousins when they have them or I try to get some of my own

Kohl's