Goldfish® Blasted Wild White Cheddar Snack Crackers uploaded by Tryphena J.Goldfish® Blasted Wild White Cheddar Snack Crackers uploaded by Heidi H.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Flavor Blasted® Wild White Cheddar Snack Crackers.

Courtney E.
Grove City, OH
I specifically wanted to review this flavor of goldfish because it is the most addicting flavor that I’ve ever tried in my life. As far as quality goes, they are just like regular Pepperidge Farm goldfish. Crunchy, a safe size for children and adults, and all the same. Most of the time you’ll get one with a smile. The white cheddar ones, however, they have something special. White cheddar!! I am not typically a white cheddar fan, but these remind me of the regular cheese flavor blasted golds fish but with a touch more tang.
Tryphena J.
Pittsburg, CA
I absolutely love these gold fish. I thought I'd upgrade a lil from the Parmesan gold fish which are just as good. I hate having to share with my girls, so I always find myself hiding them otherwise they will eat the whole bag in one sitting.
Brittney H.
The white cheddar flavor is my favorite. I have to be careful or I will just keep eating these without realizing how far I have gone down in the bag! Small fish shaped, crunchy, salty snacks. Great for snacking or for a road trip! The bag they come it back it easy to roll back up and save for later. Great for all ages.
Sara M.
knoxville
These are so incredibly delicious. They are exploding with cheesy goodness and they are undeniably yummy. The only issue is that in my area finding them is likely finding a unicorn. I can never ever find any at any stores. And trust me, I have looked everywhere. But if you are lucky enough to find them, cherish them, because they are delicious.
Erika N.
Las Vegas, NV
I typically don't care for the normal cheddar goldfish, but for some reason I can't get enough of the white cheddar. The portion sizes are perfect for afternoon snacking at the office and they can be fun for kids too. The only downside is the little dust you get on your hands, but I guess it's worth it right?
Grace M.
Austin
Yay for Flavor Blasted goldfish is what i have to say. Man they are GOOOOD. Irresistible. Addicting. Can easily eat a whole bag without any help because who wants to share anyway. 100% recommend to all looking for a cheesy yummy snack cracker that looks like the fish you had when you were 7.
Mike Z.
Parma, OH
You can never go wrong with flavor blasted goldfish! I don't care how old you are these are always an acceptable snack. I've never had i flavor I didn't fully enjoy. Only request I have would be to use more flavoring and stop worrying about trying to be healthy. It's never going to be healthy.
Michelle A.
Orlando, FL
Who doesn't like goldfish. I don't care how old I get, I always love goldfish from the store. All the varieties of cheese are my favorite and I love that they are bite sized. Great for a snack on the go.
Mary J.
Manhattan
I'm a sucker for white cheddar cheese. This packs a bunch of flavors with a few in my mouth. More so because it's label blasted and this line usually makes them even more flavorful than the regular ones. Quite fun to play with, one of the only times I can say I'm playing with my food.
Briana W.
Shelby , AL
Hand down out of all the types of gold fish this is my favorite. I love thecheesey powder coating. My kids love them. They're quite delicious and very savory. They are affordable and not expensive st all. I would highly recommend these to any and everyone with little kids.