BY GOLDFISH

Danitta L.
Philadelphia , PA
I’ve been eating gold fish since i was a little girl and the fact that it still has the sameeeeeee exact taste as it did when i was a child makes my heart so happy... i buy them for my local supermarket or Walmart. The overall taste for this product is BANANAS ... I do recommend this snack and the price is dirt cheap ...
Noelle G.
Irving, TX
My daughter and I love goldfish. They're such a delicious snack and they are a very good value. There is no other snack like them and they have their own unique taste. I would highly recommend everyone try them at least once.
Alyson W.
My kids love goldfish and they are a regular snack in the family. They’re an easy go to snack and something that toddlers can carry around and eat themselves. I haven’t found other products like it!
Stephanie A.
These are a great price, you can get them anywhere. They are perfect for on the go snacks and for lunches. They taste great. I love this product. The mini packs are great because you can take them anywhere. And who doesn't love mini stuff
Zamyiaelizabethjohnson
1Best food in the morning and good snack and healthy eating habits that you can be really happy to enjoy and eat
Crystal F.
I buy these for my kids for snacks. They love some goldfishes. They always talk me out of buying these for them.
sirine a.
I love it with différent chips is my favorite his is very delicious and very good also his packet is very beautiful
Kyla Lei A.
Zamboanga city
Gold fish is my favorite cracker of all time! It's not that healty but for me it is...