Goldfish® Baked Snack Crackers Variety Pack uploaded by Melissa R.

Goldfish® Baked Snack Crackers Variety Pack

Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Baked Snack Crackers Variety Pack.

Cheddar colors:

120 calories per package.

Xtra cheddar:

120 calories per package.

Go Finn!

Reach n' snack.

Grab n' go.

Pepperidge Farm®, Goldfish®, Baked Snack Crackers, cheddar baked with real cheese, colors, 10 packs.

Pepperidge Farm®, Goldfish®, Baked Snack Crackers, flavor blasted, xtra cheddar, 10 packs.

20-0.9 oz (26g) packs.

Goldfish® Baked Snack Crackers Variety Pack
  • "There are so many different kinds of goldfish that they could add a little more variety in the variety pack but over a classic favorite snack." in 1 review
Georgia H.
Dawsonville, GA
Love these goldfish crackers! We get them just about everytime we go to the grocery store. They're pretty affordable and not nearly as bad for you as many other snacks in the market that are nowhere near as good. We have little one on the way and I know this will be a "go to" snack when he is big enough. In this house we love the "snack that smiles back" :)
Gregory L.
Perfect for the meal prep or for a snack for your children at school. My daughter absolutely loves these and I usually have to store a couple for myself otherwise they are all gone. Great for the long car rides and giving her something to eat when passing through areas where there aren't places to eat
Terry g.
Fort Riley, KS
kids love this and it is an easy on the go snack.just grab one and go.and you can pick from 3 different flavors.thats what box we got at least from Sam's club and the price was good too. it was little more on the Salter side but okay. if you need a snack and your kiddos love gold fish get these!!
Susana G.
Dade City, FL
These fun little fish snacks are one of my favorites to much on, I always get the variety box so I can have different flavors. My favorite will always be the original ones, I love the little crunch they give when you eat them. Not to mention, when you get the small bags they're easy to throw in your purse for a snack. You just pop them in your mouth and go!
lesly c.
These never fail me! I always buy them for my little brothers class on his day to take snacks and there are never any left over! The kids love them and I myself will catch myself either a bag or two!
courtney w.
As a snack you can never go wrong with snacking on goldfish crackers. They are all delicious flavors, and fun because they're fish shaped. I don't like that the mini packages don't have many in there and you need to take multiple packs to get a good handful to snack on.
Cody P.
If real goldfish tasted this good well we wouldn't have any goldfish. A great baked cracker with great flavor. Loved them as a kid and love them just as much if not more now as an adult! Great alternative to a chip that still satisfies that chip taste you are after
Kasey G.
Brady, TX
Goldfish® On The Go! Whole Grain Cheddar has to one of my children's favorite snacks for the days when we are on the go. I purchase these at our local Walmart and they are very affordable! Healthy snacks is a must have in our home at all times!
Nicole Y.
Ferndale, WA
We are huge goldfish fans at our house. We like to buy the individual bagged goldfish so the kids can throw them in there lunch or just grab a bag for a snack. The original flavor is still our favorite but we love to try new flavors too.
Amber L.
I buy these for my son and daughters lunch boxes during school. Very easy packaging for them to open. Great flavor. I always buy these at the Pepperidge farm store much cheaper than at normal grocery stores. I would recommend these.